where did very one go?

Off topic discussion.
1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

Sparx wrote:it's gone quick though :( and i don't what to be a grown up, the only reson i want to grow up is to be a, sky riping pilot! in a f-14 tomcat

We all don't want to grow up :unsure: :( especialy me out of all the people on this site I'm probably the one who is not ready to grow up the most. IN more reasons than one and some people on this site know that you just need to ask why. :eek: most people do not but if you do you find something new every day is all I have to say. :p
10 years though WHY?!
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

fafner wrote:I don't think so :D A few months ago (maybe even more than a year), I had a close look at members by post count, and realized that more than half of the members had never posted anything. Such members had registered at any time, from first days to last days. Then among the people who had posted, a good half had posted only once, or twice, or barely more. In fact, most of members with more than 10 posts could be hold on the first page (that is 30 members).

:w00t: I wasn't actually serious that i was the cause of the declination of members.......hehehe.
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.
|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

Spike wrote: :w00t: I wasn't actually serious that i was the cause of the declination of members.......hehehe.

I didn't think you were serious either :D But since I tend to take things literally, I had the urge to answer... just in case :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

1magus wrote:We all don't want to grow up :unsure: :( especialy me out of all the people on this site I'm probably the one who is not ready to grow up the most. IN more reasons than one and some people on this site know that you just need to ask why. :eek: most people do not but if you do you find something new every day is all I have to say. :p
10 years though WHY?!

yeah, true once you grow up thats it, no going back :(

1magus
Robot President

Sparx wrote:yeah, true once you grow up thats it, no going back :(

You can still go back to some respect just ask me how :whistling:
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

1magus wrote:You can still go back to some respect just ask me how :whistling:

don't grow up.......just cos ya birthdate's older don't mean u have to act older :astro:
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||

| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.

|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -

"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

1magus
Robot President

Spike wrote:don't grow up.......just cos ya birthdate's older don't mean u have to act older :astro:

Trust me I don't :cry: : paci: :p

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

no im staying 11 for the rest of my life.
wait... oh my god 6 weeks till im twelve

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

thanks guys :) :cry:

1magus
Robot President

Being a kid again can be fun as long as you do not mess up. :p

Return to “General Discussion”