Anyone ever....

Off topic discussion.
1magus
Robot President

Anyone ever....

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

Get so caought up in a story that you start feeling like the main character? I have and usualy it is a good feeling but this is a user made story on a forum I go to and it has a lot to do with my life as a kid in Elementary school. My OCD is acting up so much that I'm starting to feel angry and frustrated like the main character and it is messing me up. For the past 4 days I have had severe depreession from dwelling on the past but mostly the story and it feels like I'm going crazy :eek: !
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

OMG thats not good :( i realy wish i could help you :cry:

umm... can you PM the stroy to me? i what to see what the cartoon is like

1magus
Robot President

Sparx wrote:OMG thats not good :( i realy wish i could help you :cry:

umm... can you PM the stroy to me? i what to see what the cartoon is like

Not a cartoon.
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

1magus
Robot President

Well it is acting up again more than before more than anything I have felt this week. I'm sick of it and nothing can help! :mad: I keep telling my self it is just a stupid story but it is too much like my childhood.

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 17 years ago

T_T that's too bad. I wish I could help you out. Yeah, I know what it feels like to get very caught up in a story. I have that problem... A LOT. I feel bad that I or anyone else has to deal with that. Do I even need to say WHOM this concerns in my strange actions? >.<

Return to “General Discussion”