I don't feel welcome any more...

Off topic discussion.
crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

"fafner" wrote:I'm sure you enjoy especially my display of purpoosely flawed logic :p =

Oh, me too
I have a pretty mild case of autism

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

Wait Sparx, is this what that thing on MSN was?
Im not going to say what happened, for your privacy, but you can if you want

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"crazyd2000" wrote:Wait Sparx, is this what that thing on MSN was?
Im not going to say what happened, for your privacy, but you can if you want

What thing? I don't understand.

Eileen sobora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Eileen sobora » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:Well, I’ve been having allot of people yelling and saying I’m a bad person from school, home, on the street and on here. I can't take it any more its driving is around the bend. I got PMed earlier by some one and they really hurt me, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. People keep saying I can't become a pilot and I’ve been crying and screaming out loud to those people, and they don't understand. So I think it's some thing I’m doing wrong. I have not many friends to talk to about it. My best cousin has left me saying I lie. I’ve been told that I’m selfish and I bully by my best friends what I’ve kwon for 7 years have left me too. And now my stomach keeps getting these lonely feelings of being sick all day it will not go away. I’ve been getting sleepless nights over this too. People say I have no confidants but it’s them what is taking it away from me. I don’t understand any more about any thing, as I’ve got older I feel not wanted any more. And even having my own family around me I feel sad. :cry:

Please some make me feel better.

I don 't think you are a bad person, you are a very nice person. Im felt this way before and got over it. I felt as insecure as you before. But you cannot let this control your life. You have to be strong and brave enough to face your problems, by ignoring what people say and think of you. It took me a while to understand this but I finally understand it soon. I know you can do it, you can be strong. :)
My Artpage http://daydream16.deviantart.com/
A perfect artist always needs to have one. ;)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"Eileen sobora" wrote:I don 't think you are a bad person, you are a very nice person. Im felt this way before and got over it. I felt as insecure as you before. But you cannot let this control your life. You have to be strong and brave enough to face your problems, by ignoring what people say and think of you. It took me a while to understand this but I finally understand it soon. I know you can do it, you can be strong. :)

True, I’m just wondering when it will end. And to make it worse my mum has a big Christmas party on the 25th, and she got about 36 can of beer. She’ll get more when there finished. Then I’ll fighting all night to stop the party, I’ll be running out the house like crazy person and drunk people holding me down saying “calm down, calm down” like 10 times :(

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

I hate when people drink beer. Well, I know for sure I will never touch that stuff.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"stoogefreaky" wrote:I hate when people drink beer. Well, I know for sure I will never touch that stuff.

Me too, it's like poison.

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

*read 2 above statements* uh....*sneaks out back carrying a 6 pack of budwiser*

i dont mind it if people have mabey 1-4 drinks of it,or know when to stop.although,i hate drunk people.in a way,im acctualy kinda scared of drunk people (please dont ask).
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"zeo" wrote:*read 2 above statements* uh....*sneaks out back carrying a 6 pack of budwiser*

i dont mind it if people have mabey 1-4 drinks of it,or know when to stop.although,i hate drunk people.in a way,im acctualy kinda scared of drunk people (please dont ask).

Yeah I don't mind them having 1 to 4, or some thing like that, but drinking to you fall over is out of order. I’m scared of drunken people to but I don't show it, I’m shaking like jelly but, then it turns into anger.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

When I was a whippersnapper, I drank almost always only to become drunken. However, since I had a 20 year period of [Censored] I stopped completely. Now that I am no longer [Censored] , I remain dry. I certainly do not miss alchohol in the least, & if any young people are thinking that drinking is something to do because you want people to think you are an adult rather than a kid, you just don't get it. :hyo: So many teens and young adults fall for the idea that they must "look cool" to fit in. But they fail to consider that being an individual is also important.

Return to “General Discussion”