I don't feel welcome any more...

Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:When I was a whippersnapper, I drank almost always only to become drunken. However, since I had a 20 year period of [Censored] I stopped completely. Now that I am no longer [Censored] , I remain dry. I certainly do not miss alchohol in the least, & if any young people are thinking that drinking is something to do because you want people to think you are an adult rather than a kid, you just don't get it. :hyo: So many teens and young adults fall for the idea that they must "look cool" to fit in. But they fail to consider that being an individual is also important.

I’ve noticed that too, kids around my place you see them running around with big bottles of drink. And then throwing them on cars houses and even other people.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:I’ve noticed that too, kids around my place you see them running around with big bottles of drink. And then throwing them on cars houses and even other people.

Yeah I am sorry about that. :blush:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Spike
Metro City Citizen

Postby Spike » 17 years ago

When i was a teen me and my mates used to go for the top shelf....why??? we hated the taste of alcomahol and we just wanted to get pissed, then i joined the navy and went through 4 years of alcomahol conditioning so much so i could finish a carton of stubbies, bottle or 2 of spirits and still walk, now i just enjoy my alcomahol, i don't drink to get drunk any more i just drink and if i get drunk i slow down....not really into gettin maggot faced anymore, still have a blast on weekends and ****.....other ways to get maggot faced without alcomahol.
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
| ..SPIKE'S BIGGER!..__| | .......BEER TRUCK.....| ||´|";,___.
|_..._...__________/====|_..._..._______==|=||_|__|..., ] -
"(@)´(@)"""´´" *|(@)(@) "(@)´(@)"""´´"*|(@)(@)****(@)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Yeah, true, people should enjoy there drink. Any way, my mum saw so drunk she could even stand last night, she stole my little sisters kayoke machine what she got for Christmas and started to sing along to Elvis, really, really loud, it sound like a cat dieing or some thing. She didn't stop to it was about 10.30 at night. Then she was fighting with here sister and boyfriend.

"cybotron" wrote:Yeah I am sorry about that. :blush:

Sorry about what?
Last edited by CommanderEVE on Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eileen sobora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Eileen sobora » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:True, I’m just wondering when it will end. And to make it worse my mum has a big Christmas party on the 25th, and she got about 36 can of beer. She’ll get more when there finished. Then I’ll fighting all night to stop the party, I’ll be running out the house like crazy person and drunk people holding me down saying “calm down, calm down” like 10 times :(

I'm lucky that I'm a non alcoholic and that I have a huge allergy against it. I hate the fact that people drink it first then soon get addicted to it. That's the reason that I keep telling my mother to not get anything that has alcohol in it. Thank goodness she listened. My whole family knows that I can't stand the scent of alcohol and the scent of smoke from cigarettes. I had these allergies ever since I was born. It must be tough dealing with a family that brings a ton of alcohol, I suggest you stay in your room od go somewhere safe when one of more people get drunk. Remember to lock the door.
My Artpage http://daydream16.deviantart.com/
A perfect artist always needs to have one. ;)

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

i'll admit,because im now 16,i am allowed to have a beer or an alcoholic beverage with a meal,and i can drink freely in my home.but i dont drink tog et drunk,nor do i drink a lot anyway,i just like the taste of beer (perticulely "Budwiser").most of the time i stick to 2 pints...
last night i had some kind of cider and a WDK blue vodak alcopop.thankfully im a SMART one that knows when to stop drinking.
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Your 16 and drinking beer?!! The legel age here is 21!

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Ohh, that’s not good. I some times have a tiny (50 to 100 mls) glass of wine when I have a roast dinner.

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

12, nothing but a tiny glass of champagne on new years.
And my Rabbi once accidentlly gave me wine on shabbat :d oh:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

"crazyd2000" wrote:12, nothing but a tiny glass of champagne on new years.
And my Rabbi once accidentlly gave me wine on shabbat :d oh:

Whats wine on shabbat?

Return to “General Discussion”