Questions For The Girls! (about boyfriends)

Off topic discussion.
stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Bad news? What happen?

magu2k
Kokoro Robot

Postby magu2k » 17 years ago

Well Stooge, I'm a guy, and I feel somewhat the same as you, that is, I find it very difficult to go and start talking to a girl I do not know. But, my experience has been thus far, that is the only way something will ever happen is if you make something happen.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

I always think he will think I'm ugly or something. There is this guy in my Spanish class who is cute.

magu2k
Kokoro Robot

Postby magu2k » 17 years ago

I also think similarly, but how I see it is if you want to have a relationship with someone, you will take that small risk of rejection. If you are not willing to take that risk, you simply do not want to be in a relationship. Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do. Maybe you are just not ready. But remember, everything has some sort of risk. Even crossing the street can be lethal. How bad could it get if some guy does decide you are ugly? That's his loss. He's not the only guy out there. Your fragile ego will heal :)

:astro:
Last edited by magu2k on Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

I don't look to see if the person is ugly or nice it's what they have in the hart that counts. If they are a nice person and you mind and heart 100% again with that person then you got a nice relationship. If you are thinking bad things about every so and so then you are not happy with the person. so if I was who ever wants or looks for love I’d just wait un-till you see the man you like the best just go with you’re heart and what it tells you to do, it will lead you to a good thin or a bad thing but that what life is about. The knowing of life is to just learn it in just a few steps but let it un-wind step by step and when you die you have learned "life".

So just wait and it will come to you, i hope you all understand.

I’m not ready for a man un-till I’m 18, because I want to stay a kid for a while longer but I do know we all have to grow up and it is sick to see 13 year olds with baby’s of the age of 2 or more :eek: there life’s have been blown away with the wind.

I’ve had loads of boy like be, but I had to say no because I was not ready, one even asked me for sex at the age of 10 but I’m not aging to go there. I didn't do it and walked off.

Good day :)

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

"Sparx" wrote:...one even asked me for s at the age of 10 but I’m not aging to go there. I didn't do it and walked off.

That is pretty weird and scary :eek:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"stoogefreaky" wrote:That is pretty weird and scary :eek:

Hell yeah :eek: he was 16 and he asked me to go around the corner. I just kicked him in the goollies and ran.

Eileen sobora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Eileen sobora » 17 years ago

"stoogefreaky" wrote:Bad news? What happen?

My Crush betrayed me, he found out too soon. should i wait until he comes up and apologizes? someone must of told him. :(
My Artpage http://daydream16.deviantart.com/
A perfect artist always needs to have one. ;)

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

He found out too soon about your crush?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

I didn't understand either, nor do I understand why you should apologize...? :unsure:

Return to “General Discussion”