whats the first videogame console you owned and what was your first game?

Off topic discussion.
zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

whats the first videogame console you owned and what was your first game?

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

((i dunno...just general interest))

my first console was the Megadrive,witch i STILL own and collect games for XP

my first game was...Rainbow Islends,i think.i played it on a friends amiga/comadore cross-breed thing..(it played both tapes and cartradges,thats all i know)
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

Colecovision, Donkey Kong as shown in [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image :D onkey_Konk_Game.gif]this picture[/url] (even though this picture is from the NES system, it was exactly the same game).

My biggest complaint about it was that it wasn't that reliable. There were often lines moving in the screen, and sometimes it would crash for unknown reasons. :confused: That's what amazed me the most about the first Nintendo: it didn't crash and the picture was always clear! :D
Last edited by Astro Forever on Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

My first system was Nintendo. I can't remember what my first game was. I was never able to figure out videogames. My brother who is younger than me was the first to beat a game, even though I was the one who showd him how to play Super Mario Brothers. Right now, you can give him any game and he will finish it. He's a gamer.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

The first console I had was the NES, and the first game was Super Mario Bros, shortly followed by Zelda. I still have the console and the games, but honnestly, although I still play Zelda regularly, I don't know whether the console still works, because I now play on emulators. Same quality, but you can save whenever you want ;)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

Game Boy Color
Space Invaders/Lion King (I was 6)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

PS1 and the game is Bust the move. :lol:

magu2k
Kokoro Robot

Postby magu2k » 17 years ago

My first system was an Atari, and I thik my first game was Mousetrap. that was addictive, I mean whats better than Pac-Man with cats?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"magu2k" wrote:My first system was an Atari, and I thik my first game was Mousetrap. that was addictive, I mean whats better than Pac-Man with cats?

Oh, I played Mousetrap too on my Colecovision! :w00t:

jarvic
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jarvic » 17 years ago

Atari 2600. Had around 30 games when I got rid of it.

Return to “General Discussion”