Off topic discussion.
zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

¿

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Don't tell me, you're jealus, Zeo? ...or shocked? Those were nice pictures.

Cool topic title.

Jimmy-astro-fan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Jimmy-astro-fan » 17 years ago

oh your kidding,he brought this thing over here now!?
im sorry...allow me to explain...
what zeo is is a classic case of pretending to be someone she's not.
the guy behind all of this has been stealing my art, my ideas and my plots since early 2006 just so he had a reason to stay on the internet.
other then that i dont know why he did it.
those pictures of zeo's? mine.
those fanfics? mine.
either way, after speaking to guy behind all of this, he said he is not going to come back. it just so happens that the second i decide to join this forum, this whole mess starts.

im sorry about all of this.
other then that, hi all, i hope my stay on this forum is a pleasent one! (much more pleasent then my introduction)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

So, Jimmy Astro fan are you saying that Zeo has stole you’re art?

If so I really don't think so. I’m not mad at you I’m startled :D

Any way, welcome Jimmy Astro fan and I hope you have a great time here at the Astro boy forums.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:So, Jimmy Astro fan are you saying that Zeo has stole you’re art?

If so I really don't think so. I’m not mad at you I’m startled :D

This link is now in zeo's signature, I think it's self-explicit: http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/journal/12208947/#comments (scroll to the top of the page)
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Wow, I've just opened this topic today.... :o hmy: :eek: :d oh: :rolleyes: I hadn't read the link in the signature last night.

I don't understand why somebody would do something like that. Most people here do not produce artwork or writings and I do not find it less interesting to discuss with them. It's too bad, it seems to me that you could have had as much fun, if not more, being yourself, zeo.

Let me use this opportunity to remind our younger members to be very careful with the information they share on the Internet (pictures, names, personal details): we can never know who is telling the truth and who is pretending to be somebody else and this is a perfect example. ;)

Jimmy-astro-fan, welcome among us. I hope you'll stay. :) You do not have to be sorry, this is not your fault. In fact, I think it's best that we know what happened. ;)

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:I don't understand why somebody would do something like that. Most people here do not produce artwork or writings and I do not find it less interesting to discuss with them. It's too bad, it seems to me that you could have had as much fun, if not more, being yourself, zeo.

I would say that some people need to draw the attention on them. Maybe zeo (whoever is behind this identity) thought that no one would ever be interested in him/her if he/she didn't had something special. But not having indeed anything special he/she could think about, decided to "invent" something special. Too bad...
I hope the person behind zeo will nevertheless come back. I don't feel he/she did anything wrong here. Only Jimmy-astro-fan would have to say something about that, so I guess it's up to him/her.

Just one question... It seems to me that the times when Jimmy-astro-fan registered and when zeo posted are very near, or I am mistaken in some way? :confused: Did zeo knew you were coming Jimmy-astro-fan? Or maybe it's pure coincidence.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

"fafner" wrote:I hope the person behind zeo will nevertheless come back. I don't feel he/she did anything wrong here. Only Jimmy-astro-fan would have to say something about that, so I guess it's up to him/her.
I agree, I personally don't have anything against zeo, but I would not want him to stay to the detriment of Jimmy-astro-fan, who might not enjoy this forum as much if zeo is around (although zeo will still be free to read anyway). And it's not like I'm minimizing how you can feel, Jimmy, because I've been plagiarized on the Internet too on more than one occasion myself in different ways. :rolleyes:

"fafner" wrote:Just one question... It seems to me that the times when Jimmy-astro-fan registered and when zeo posted are very near, or I am mistaken in some way? :confused: Did zeo knew you were coming Jimmy-astro-fan? Or maybe it's pure coincidence.
Jimmy-astro-fan gave part of the explanation:

"Jimmy-astro-fan" wrote:it just so happens that the second i decide to join this forum, this whole mess starts.
It looks like zeo started this thread after seeing that Jimmy registered here.
Last edited by Astro Forever on Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix quote tag

Jimmy-astro-fan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Jimmy-astro-fan » 17 years ago

yes. the guy behind zeo,and all of the lies, owned up here after i joined up.
i thought it was ok now that he owned up...if i'd have joined before,i would be worried that he might beat me up for it.
anyway, is it ok if i ask for this forum to be deleated? i'd prefere all of this stupid nonsense to be forgotten, for his securiaty, and my own.
that and i pretty much want my time here to be happy rather then have to be reminded about this mess.

and thank you for the warm welcomes.very kind of you!
Last edited by Jimmy-astro-fan on Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”