Jimmy Writes Music!?

Off topic discussion.
Jimmy-astro-fan
Metro City Citizen

Jimmy Writes Music!?

Postby Jimmy-astro-fan » 16 years ago

Yeah, Figures. After a Long-Ish Abcence, i come back and start a Non- Astroboy thread. Typical, ain't it? XD

Ok, now the Main Point of the Thread- Yes, indeed i do Create Music. For now, i shall give you a link to ONE Dsong. Please take note that this is the First Place i am Publicly Releasing this song, and only one other person but me has ehard it up until now. It's the First in a Number of Tracks im doing for a Game i might or might not make based on a Comic im working on (An Original one, not a Fan-Comic) That shall be out about halloween.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3968303dfdfc7f/

And this right here would be my Music Site! Theres not much right now, but be sure to keep checking back, as i will soon be updating quite a lot!

http://www1.freewebs.com/jvibesmusicmephisto/index.htm.
"So let me get this straight- Your greatest creation is a Anthromorphic Robotic CAT THING?!"

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 16 years ago

Cool! I just now listened to your song (the first link)! It sounds great! I checked your site as well but it looks like I'm going to have to check the rest of it later cause it's 12:18AM and I'm feeling tired. I did listen to some of your other stuff.

Jimmy-astro-fan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Jimmy-astro-fan » 16 years ago

Ah, well, i am glad that you at least like the All Hallows Eve theme, and i Certianly hope you like what my Website has to offer, witch, by the way, will be Updated soon!
"So let me get this straight- Your greatest creation is a Anthromorphic Robotic CAT THING?!"

Return to “General Discussion”