Off topic discussion.
Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Dinner for one!

Postby Strange Wings » 16 years ago

The same procedure as every year:
Dinner for one
:)
Among our associates it has become a tradition to watch this little performance by Freddie Frinton & May Warden on each New Year's Eve. Several TV stations across Europe use to air it mostly at the same time before midnight.
I've been told it's hardly known in UK/US (don't know whether this is true), so I thought of sharing it.

:lol: Freddie Frinton doing the Butler is priceless as ever! It's one of the few shows you can watch over again without getting tired of.
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 16 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:The same procedure as every year:
Dinner for one
:)
Among our associates it has become a tradition to watch this little performance by Freddie Frinton & May Warden on each New Year's Eve. Several TV stations across Europe use to air it mostly at the same time before midnight.
I've been told it's hardly known in UK/US (don't know whether this is true), so I thought of sharing it.

:lol: Freddie Frinton doing the Butler is priceless as ever! It's one of the few shows you can watch over again without getting tired of.

Quite :lol: :santa:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 16 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:Quite :lol: :santa:

:D It's a good medium to watch when you're feeling tired. Makes you thinking "Hey, I'm actually pretty sober, ain't I?"
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 16 years ago

Hi- Thanks, Strange Wings, hope we become friends, hugs, praying you the very best, Toni.

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 16 years ago

Hi- Thanks, i love to watch Fourth of July patriotic music.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

Time to bump this one :D Dinner for one really is worth the watch, enjoy :cool:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Re: Dinner for one!

Postby fafner » 3 years ago

"Same procedure as every year" :-D

For the ones who don't know about "Dinner for one" , it is a must ;-) Especially fitted for this year when we have to avoid being too numerous during parties, stay safe everyone :astro:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “General Discussion”