Ghost town

Off topic discussion.
crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Ghost town

Postby crazyd2000 » 16 years ago

I am feeling a bit awkward posting on this site now.
Since the whole llama ordeal (that was a while ago), I haven't posted much. I think the reason was because all of the members i remember from when I joined 2 years ago are gone.
Hate to say this, but I think it is time for me to leave

Daichi
Robot President

Postby Daichi » 16 years ago

Instead of being a butt about it, why don't you just settle in and get to know us new members?

Give us a chance. You'll like us.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."
-Atlas

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 16 years ago

Yes, please stay Crazyd2000, love to be a friend please.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 16 years ago

You shouldn't let this "member" have such an influence on you, especially now that he/she has been kicked out. Many true members who were here before are still here (maybe some after having left for some time). I know that I was here long before llama, and I never left the forum. I know it is the same for at least jeffbert and Astro Forever. Other members come and go regularly, Strange Wings and dannavy85 being among them. And of course, there are many new members too, so give them a chance :D
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 16 years ago

I suppose so. thanks for convincing me. I wont be on often (time). but i will stay. sorry.

oh, and mods if you could delete this thread, that would be great

Daichi
Robot President

Nice to meet you, then.
I'm Daichi.

I kill people.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."

-Atlas

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"crazyd2000" wrote:I am feeling a bit awkward posting on this site now.
Since the whole llama ordeal (that was a while ago), I haven't posted much. I think the reason was because all of the members i remember from when I joined 2 years ago are gone.
Hate to say this, but I think it is time for me to leave

I hope it's not because you felt bad because of what happened in the DrFrag thread. :unsure: I don't think you did anything wrong, I know you are a sensible person and I can see why you may have been a little unsettled by another member's reply but I'm sure the vast majority of our members have the same opinion of yourself than I do. ;)

You will always be welcome. :)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 16 years ago

"Daichi" wrote:I kill people.

Please don't. We need all our members.

Daichi
Robot President

Aw, you're so hard on me. X-D

-Atlas

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 16 years ago

Wait! There are some members that Daichi can dispose of, I am thinking about the horde of spammers and such. Daichi, they're all yours :d evil: But don't finish'em off too quickly, they aren't coming quickly those days :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Return to “General Discussion”