From a old user here

Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

From a old user here

Postby CommanderEVE » 15 years ago

Both Quotes by Llama
Could you please maybe publically tell everyone that I'm still there and watching things happening on that forum and have tried my best to find DrFrag (on the internet) and convince him to come back, even though I haven't found him?

Oh god ;_; I don't know about you but I miss DrFrag terribly.... And it's my fault he's gone.

Sorry to bring this up, But Llama has really changed since then, she's called Paradox on my forum. I couldn't even tell that Paradox was Llama.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 15 years ago

Did you interact with Llama on a regular basis? Don't forget he/she is a master of manipulation, so you would need a very regular interaction on a very long time to have a chance to tell apart simulation from reality. Did you see him/her evoluate the same way on other forums?
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Daichi
Robot President

Postby Daichi » 15 years ago

Sparx, don't be fooled by this trickery... Like he says, she's a horrible manipulator. (Just look at her past posts here!)

I've seen her on another forum I'm on, and she's still causing trouble. She's been banned there in the past... Even now, she's under warning!

I don't want her back here troubling the people who have been so kind to me.
Last edited by Daichi on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."
-Atlas

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

I exchange PMs with Llama occasionally on the T in E forum, & still do not have a clear view of her intentions. I would not agree with unbanning her on this forum. I live w/ the consequences of my own foolishness even though I was only 3. She had more than enough warning before we banned her; let her forever live w/ the consequences of her action. :astro:

She has her own forum now, so let her do as she will w/ it. :p
Last edited by jeffbert on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daichi
Robot President

Amen, Jeffbert. Amen.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."

-Atlas

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 15 years ago

"From an old user"? :eek:
It that case all of us pre-Sparx arrivers must be pretty darn old; and Dragonrider1227, Jeffbert & Big Astro Fan even more pretty darn... :p

DrFrag has left this forum since a year ago, most likely his interests may have changed as well. Tell Llama/Potato/Paradox to quit stalking after him, and to just leave him be.

/end thread

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 15 years ago

Now that's funny, just yesterday I was telling myself that I was forgetting again that I was a moderator, which is a good thing because it means that the forum is healthy. :D Now just a few hours later I find myself subjected by a message from llama. :rolleyes: How ironic is that? :lol:

I agree, she got warned way more times than she should have been (believe me, we mods learned from this), and both before and after that she was very manipulative and I don't even want to know how she is now. As long as I'm here, she's not coming back, and I'd rather not hear from here ever again, even through somebody else. I'm sure you meant well, Sparx, but I really do not want to even think of her.

She was banned by DrFrag, but she was not ever going to be unbanned even if DrFrag had stayed. She caused too much trouble to everybody, both users and moderators.

I do miss DrFrag badly. :cry:
Last edited by Astro Forever on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 15 years ago

Now I'm thinking about something strange. I am under the impression that Llama has been banned from no forum except this one. It's as if he/she wanted to come back to the only forum which he/she hasn't access to (that is as a normal user, as reading isn't a concern). Sparx, if you have good relations with Llama, good thing to you. However, I would advise you to be cautious, especially if he/she asks you to trust him/her.

It's too bad that some people understand the value of trust too late. In the case of Llama, the deceptive tactics have led people to think about him/her as a permanent traitor. That means that the day he/she will understand the value of trust (if this day happens), no one will be able to tell apart this from another manipulations. Thus, Llama is already condemned forever by people who saw his/her tricks.
So Llama, if you read this, you must understand that you have lost DrFrag forever, whatever your intentions are now ;)
... and you caused all of us to lose him/her too :shifty:
Last edited by fafner on Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stupid typos...
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles

Star Wars - Exile

Daichi
Robot President

She's a she, for future reference.

I know you meant well, Sparx, but let's keep the subject silent. It causes everyone so much pain, and even though I was not there for it, I've read the posts, met the jerk, and seen everyone's reactions to her. Eh, no one should ever mention the name again.
Last edited by Daichi on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Atlas

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

Sorry to hear about that person- i hope she will change for her own good- i pray i will always be friends with all of you- thanks and hugs everyone- pray you all the very best

Return to “General Discussion”