Wow

Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Wow

Postby CommanderEVE » 15 years ago

I have just noticed how much I have grown up; do any of you remember what I was like when I first joined?

It's been two years, this was the first forum joined when I got my new computer, but I have an even newer one. But I was such an n00b and my spelling was so bad. I remember asking Astro Forever how to make threads because I didn't even know what they were. :lol: And now I have made two forums of my own and I make GFX, Awesome. I never knew there was such a big community within the internet. I was always told as a kid that the internet was a bad place. I know have a number of computer skills such as GFX, some coding and a good knowledge on how to use computers; I can now build my own computers. I’m now trying to make animation. I made my own bot the other day; it’s a spam bot though.

I just wanted to say how far forward have become. And this forum as the first step.

tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

Thank-you Sparx for being a friend and also for being here- hugs

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 15 years ago

I have found you pleasant from the start, Sparx. While you have obviously matured a bit since then, I have not exactly been keeping track. You were welcome and appreciated when you first joined, and so you are now. :p

tonigirl1000
Banned

Hugs and thanks for that Jeffbert- yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please be sweet- okay hugs with friendship love

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 15 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:I have found you pleasant from the start, Sparx. While you have obviously matured a bit since then, I have not exactly been keeping track. You were welcome and appreciated when you first joined, and so you are now. :p

Thank you for the nice comment Jeffbert. ;)

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 15 years ago

I remember how you had a lllama-like crisis early on. You have grown up

tonigirl1000
Banned

VERY GLAD ALL OF YOU ARE HERE- Sparx- Crazyd2000- Jeffbert- thanks and hugs and please stay sweet- praying all of you the best- your friend toni

Return to “General Discussion”