Everybodies hobbies.

Off topic discussion.
Dragara
Metro City Citizen

Postby Dragara » 14 years ago

I draw, make AMVs and spoofs, write stories occasionally, stare into space (XD), think and imagine, chat with my online buddies, surf YouTube and DeviantART, play video games, watch TV, march in the school marching band (is that really a hobby? X3)... That's about it, really. :/
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Like art? Fantasy art? Wolf art? Astro Boy art? Inuyasha art? Pokemon art? FAN ART? Vist my DA!

http://www.dragara.deviantart.com/
------------------------------------------------

... No, kitty! This is my pot pie!

XD XD XD XD XD

------------------------------------------------

Sir, we're not putting something that dangerous into something... that dangerous! ~Dr. Tenma, Astro Boy (2009 film)

JumpJump
Kokoro Robot

Postby JumpJump » 14 years ago

I'm really into the process and the behind-the-scenes of animation! I'm at school for 2D and 3D animation and I enjoy it a lot. (:
I love gymnastics, too! In high school, I was on the team, but I quit when I graduated. I miss it a lot, though! It's fun still, even though I don't compete anymore.

I'm an artsy-fartsy person, too. (: I love paper-craft, sculpture, painting, making jewelry, BAKING! and any crafty thing that can keep my hands busy.

I'm crazy for science, too. Especially astronomy and physics.

Dr. Tenma
Kokoro Robot

Postby Dr. Tenma » 14 years ago

I'm a retro video game fanatic, and my side project for about five years now has been collecting arcade machines once arcades tire of them (usually from other collectors, actually). I've got an upright Dig Dug, upright Pole Position, cocktail Donkey Kong Jr., cocktail Space Invaders (Midway edition), Super Mario Bros. pinball and a 2 player Virtual On: Cyber Troopers cockpit cab. It's fun not having to go out to play the good old games- and with a few like Virtual On I don't even know where you'd find them to play in public!

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

Here is a youtube clip of us playing airsoft. I'm the guy to the right of the door just before we go into the building.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWarStore

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

I love Astronomy too JumpJump

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

I like watching Anime (Astro Boy, Black Jack, and Pokemon.), writing fan stories, drawling my favorite characters(although I'm not good at making realistic drawling), reading,getting on Astro Boy Online and (Blah blah blah.) watching drama shows. (like CSI, Criminal Minds and on and on....)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

Hobbies. I'm rather boring and I don't go out much. So, whenever I'm not doing stuff related to uni I'm either online looking at forums etc or reading a couple of stories on fanfiction.com

I play lots of videogames too. I like a lot of things where you have to level up (RPGS) or I can get into a good action or adventure game depending. I try to stay away from online gaming simply because I know its such a huge timesink.

I also watch other shows, I can enjoy a good cartoon or anime but I also enjoy other things at well. My most recent project was watching the almost 16 seasons of Stargate which I am now up to date on.

Oh, and I've also made a few AMVs and spoof videos on youtube a couple of years ago for another show. Somehow they ended up quite popular in that fanbase and so one of my spoof videos ended up with over 750,000 views. It also shows up on top if you search the name of the show and sort it by view count.
Lets back it up nice and slow now...

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:I like watching Anime (Astro Boy, Black Jack, and Pokemon.), writing fan stories, drawling my favorite characters(although I'm not good at making realistic drawling), reading,getting on Astro Boy Online and (Blah blah blah.) watching drama shows. (like CSI, Criminal Minds and on and on....)

BTW, I just started to watch Pokemon and I'm only on the second season.
Ugh, I have about 11 more seasons till I'm up to the most resent episodes. :d oh:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

I love gardening (flowers and veggies - my peas are up and looking good), art (painting, graphic design), cooking (I'm known for my macaroni and cheese) and music (pretty much everything -- but especially classical - give me Bach, Beethoven, Handel and Mozart, etc.) and I love singing

Here's a YouTube video the chorus I sing with performing the Brahm's Requiem (in German!). The woman it zooms in on is my friend Jennie (I'm covered up by a ladie's head!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL7snaS9Opc

This is from last week's concert (he zooms in on Jennie again -- but I'm two singers to the left of her)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHuBRY5K4zc

Also I volunteer for my church, two local choral organizations and an orchestra (DTP/graphics, webmaster, marketing). Busy -- but lovin' it!

AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 14 years ago

Believe it or not, I like to write stories! Plus, surf the web, chat, play tennis, work on my web site, and play on my iPad...
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

Return to “General Discussion”