Everybodies hobbies.

Off topic discussion.
Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Everybodies hobbies.

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

What does everybody for for a hobby besides talking about Astroboy? lol. Right now mine is airsoft. It's fun but if you're out of shape like me it's a challenge sometimes. But it is a blast. I'm much better at this than any video games. It's much more realistic than paintball and I get exercise doing it.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 14 years ago

I work on a non-related Astroboy website. No, I'm not going to give the link - nothing illegal but it really wouldn't be interesting to anybody else than those for whom the site is intended!

I like to roller skate or ice skate, depending on the season. I try to run in the summer. Other than that, nothing outstanding, really - watching a bit of TV, playing board games on my computer, shopping (actually, I just go in stores and watch, since I'm everything but a compulsive buyer! :lol: ).

AstroRex
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AstroRex » 14 years ago

I like to surf the web, chat online, play tennis, read and write stories (science fiction and fantasy).
[sigpic][/sigpic]I was MADE ready!

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

Hmmm.......... I like to Play online games,playing my pellet gun,Surfing in the internet,Watching Bleach(i usualy watch astroboy),Watching tv
eating ice cream,Going in the internet shops,Drawing,
Thinking of anything that satisfy me,Playing PSP,Searching cheats for game Crisis core,........ Thats All

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

I LOOOOVE to buy toys and make comics with them ^^

sgupta
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby sgupta » 14 years ago

Hmmm. Well, I like working with computers and technology and enjoy a lot of science fiction and fantasy, both in television/movies and video games (though I really need to catch up on the latter). Besides Astro Boy, I'm a huge Doctor Who fan - my two favorite heroes of all time. I also enjoy swimming, cooking (especially hard-to-find things in my very rural Pennsylvania area - I love cooking Thai food as I love spicy!), love all things Japanese (and sushi though I don't dare try to make that yet lol), etc.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

Drawing, making anime music videos, Iaido, Kyudo.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

Besides my writing reviews of Astroboy stories, etc, I read classic novels. I just finished Edgar Rice Burroughs' Barsoom series, & now I am about to start his Pellucidar series with At the Earth's Core. I read this one some years ago, but at that time I did not know about the series. :lol: I have been reading many novels including these, online. :cool:

Nora
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Nora » 14 years ago

I love creating video games, playing beta'd games for 360, watch movies before they're released, writing RPGs, chatting with peeps on MSN Im...and play with my home girl (She's 3)
I'm a Literary Artist...not the Doctor!

http://shadowedinnocents.deviantart.com/

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 14 years ago

I write fiction. I self-published a novella about an Australian secret agent adventure for young teenagers in 2005 and I hope to publish a trilogy of short stories about a friendly witch in the new year, as soon as my editor gets back to me.

Return to “General Discussion”