why did you choose your username??????

Off topic discussion.
Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

Dr. Jerk was a username I first started to use when I first got into the Rockman/Mega Man fandom, which was literally over a year ago. I chose the name in reference to one of my favorite characters from the franchise, Dr. Albert Wily, the name in reference that he is a "jerk, but an awesome jerk." Actually there's a different word that I like to refer him to, but Jerk is a bit more appropriate.

But generally, I like Dr. characters a lot, and I guess I also consider myself to be a jerk, so it fits. Lately I've been using it a lot more on places I go, it certainly is better than some of my other previous usernames...

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

For mine, I put Astro Boy and added an 8629 at the end which stands for Toby. I chose Astro Boy8629 because Astro is a boss :astro: :cool:
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Welcome to the forum, DJax312! :)

I was sure I had already replied to that thread, but I just realized I had not.

I don't even know why I chose my username. It was more important to me to register at that moment than choosing a great username was. "Astro Forever" is what came to mind because I hadn't been able to watch anything Astro Boy related for a long time and I still hadn't forgotten it after all those years, so I figured I would like him for many more years. Maybe the episode titled "Atlas Forever" subconsciously influenced me, I don't know. I got called "Atlas Forever" by mistake once here and was amused.

If I had taken a little more time to think of it, I would have chosen "Uranie", as it was Uran's name in the 1980 French series that I grew up with. It would also have made it obvious that I was female, while most people assume I'm male. I thought of changing it after a few months here but was told Astro Forever was just fine, so I kept it!
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

@ Astro Forever,
you a girl? :eek: wow,i thought you were a guy :lol: what are the odds?

also Astronomical came to me becuase by definition "Astronomical" means "Of enormous magnitude; immense" and it is commonly refered with stars which are great things but are small and the girl is pretty obvious :p
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

My username has been changed to Astro Boy2866 so it could be similar to my username on YouTube (Zombiekiller2866). If you can figure out what 2866 stands for, then you are one smart cookie ;) :lol:

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

Well, "Ghost" is one of the first username's I've used for accounts. It first started when I first got my xbox and made a live account, for some reason I came up with Ghost (I can't remember the exact reason) I've used the name many times and it has always stuck with me. I'm not going to say what ATR means though. It's just a username that has always stuck with me.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

I'm pretty sure I know what ATR means, but I doubt people would know who or what it is.

adi_nugraha
Kokoro Robot

Postby adi_nugraha » 13 years ago

so, my username is adi_nugraha, because adi_nugraha is my name
Facebook
Twitter
[url=lesehan-blog.blogspot.com]Blog (Id language)[/url]
I`m Modeling, I`m Editing, I`m Animator, I`m AstroBoy Fans

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

"adi_nugraha" wrote:so, my username is adi_nugraha, because adi_nugraha is my name

ok.. :confused:

Xenops
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Xenops » 13 years ago

"Xenops" is an oven bird in South America. :w00t: It was the word I used to win the game Probe, and I haven't won first place since. It's a good word since most people on message boards don't use it before I show up. Though I'm still sad that someone on Gmail used it for their account. :shifty:

Return to “General Discussion”