Anybody Have An OC?

Off topic discussion.
Dragara
Metro City Citizen

Postby Dragara » 14 years ago

"avatargirl" wrote:hi- thanks for those pictures and that picture showing ASTRO BOY and the caption -" JUST BECAUSE I'M A ROBOT- DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE" is so darling- so jealous of Cora

You're welcome? XD LOL

Yeah, I needed a banner and a way to spread the AstroxCora love. <3 Y'know... If we can have multiple banners... I know several I need. XD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Like art? Fantasy art? Wolf art? Astro Boy art? Inuyasha art? Pokemon art? FAN ART? Vist my DA!

http://www.dragara.deviantart.com/
------------------------------------------------

... No, kitty! This is my pot pie!

XD XD XD XD XD

Sir, we're not putting something that dangerous into something... that dangerous! ~Dr. Tenma, Astro Boy (2009 film)

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 14 years ago

"Dragara" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;98002]I feel weird for saying this, but I have almost seventy-five original characters. :unsure: I make comics, with only two active online at the moment. I've been making characters since I was nine years old...

Don't feel weird! The more OCs the better IMHO! XD But I'm yet to get that far. Well, actually, I have a ton that I've sketched, but never gotten around to digitizing them, so I may very well have about that many. O.o

Ha, I quite like the Hyperspace Bunny, but I couldn't see the second one. :/[/QUOTE]

Aaah! I left the period out before the domain name! :d oh: Here, it's called Quinn.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

King Porky
Kokoro Robot

Postby King Porky » 14 years ago

Hah, i have... tones of Oc's... so many if i listed them all it'd 1: take all day, and 2: i'd bore you all.
It's mainly because i have several different plotlines going on, and i also kinda like createing fan characters.

My "main" character is probubally my Fursona, he's an online avatar for myself... He's changed a bit since i first created him, the biggest being his gender LOL. The other being his hair, but here's a semi resent picture of him close enough to what he looks like right now.

Another of my more used characters is "London Gin". He's a fancharacter for the Crash Bandicoot game series and is the nephew of the character "N.Gin" from them.
Dispite my extremely feminie way of drawing guys, He seems to be the only one who has been mistaken for a girl on something like 5 different ocasions lol.

I have loads more as i said, but i havn't gotten around to drawing them all properly yet. LOL. I'll maybe post more of them when i have more and better pictures lol.
Now now darling,
Oh don't kill yourself,
Cause none of us were angels

:heart: And you know I love you yeah! :heart:
King Porky:- The party don't start 'til I walk in~
Tumblr/Sketch Blog/Twitter

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

"King Porky" wrote:Hah, i have... tones of Oc's... so many if i listed them all it'd 1: take all day, and 2: i'd bore you all.
It's mainly because i have several different plotlines going on, and i also kinda like createing fan characters.

My "main" character is probubally my Fursona, he's an online avatar for myself... He's changed a bit since i first created him, the biggest being his gender LOL. The other being his hair, but here's a semi resent picture of him close enough to what he looks like right now.

Another of my more used characters is "London Gin". He's a fancharacter for the Crash Bandicoot game series and is the nephew of the character "N.Gin" from them.
Dispite my extremely feminie way of drawing guys, He seems to be the only one who has been mistaken for a girl on something like 5 different ocasions lol.

I have loads more as i said, but i havn't gotten around to drawing them all properly yet. LOL. I'll maybe post more of them when i have more and better pictures lol.

Nice characters! I have one that I created yesterday, which the first one reminds me of, and if I ever finish her, she will become... HEATHER, MY SPARKLEWEASEL FURSONA. XD (Yes, a sparkleweasel)
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Like art? Fantasy art? Wolf art? Astro Boy art? Inuyasha art? Pokemon art? FAN ART? Vist my DA!

XD XD XD XD XD

Sir, we're not putting something that dangerous into something... that dangerous! ~Dr. Tenma, Astro Boy (2009 film)

RAINE
Kokoro Robot

Postby RAINE » 14 years ago

GAH you're so good at animals Dragara. D :

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

"RAINE" wrote:GAH you're so good at animals Dragara. D :

Thank you very much!
[sigpic][/sigpic]

XD XD XD XD XD

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

New character! Yay! This is my new sparkleweasel, Heather. :3

Pssst... She stolededed my iPod. ._.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

XD XD XD XD XD

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

We usually want images no wider than 640 pixels, but as long as these stay in this thread, posting them rather than posting their addresses is ok; but, please no wider than these, and please do not quote the posts with these very wide images in them.
Last edited by jeffbert on Mon May 03, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragara
Metro City Citizen

"jeffbert" wrote:We usually want images no wider than 640 pixels, but as long as these stay in this thread, posting them rather than posting their addresses is ok; but, please no wider than these, and please do not quote the posts with these very wide images in them.

My bad. ^^;
[sigpic][/sigpic]

XD XD XD XD XD

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

no problem as long as you keep the huge images on this thread. If you resize them, that would be nice, but I will leave that up to you.

Return to “General Discussion”