SAY WHAT!?

Off topic discussion.
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

*sigh* I just found out a lot of people from here are on the Tezuka In English forum. -_-
I want to join the forum, but I was messed up my chance to make a user today. O_o
only able to make a user once?! No second chance to make another user? O_o
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=diehard67;101773]
"Anime Girl 14" wrote:
"AprilSeven" wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Does this mean you're now Anime Girl 15? :-D Congratulations on the new kitten, too!

LOL! I guess so. LOL! And thank you.

ou oh your username'e out of date, but the youtube name is perfect now, atleast for the next year lol

I didn't necessarily create my names with my ages, but I guess you can see it that way. It can remind mr how old I was when I first joined. I have a lot of different names. Here and on the Tezuka in English website I'm Anime Girl 14, on YouTube I'm CartoonPrincess15, on Veoh I'm AstroBoyFanGirl, on Youku I'm Astro Girl, and on Facebook I'm Shnaiah (I ain't saying my last name).[/QUOTE]

And on Quizilla and Epic Win, I'm UraniumAstroGirl15. I had to mention that.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101774][QUOTE=diehard67;101773]
"Anime Girl 14" wrote:
"AprilSeven" wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Does this mean you're now Anime Girl 15? :-D Congratulations on the new kitten, too!

ou oh your username'e out of date, but the youtube name is perfect now, atleast for the next year lol

I didn't necessarily create my names with my ages, but I guess you can see it that way. It can remind mr how old I was when I first joined. I have a lot of different names. Here and on the Tezuka in English website I'm Anime Girl 14, on YouTube I'm CartoonPrincess15, on Veoh I'm AstroBoyFanGirl, on Youku I'm Astro Girl, and on Facebook I'm Shnaiah (I ain't saying my last name).[/QUOTE]

And on Quizilla and Epic Win, I'm UraniumAstroGirl15. I had to mention that.[/QUOTE]

Do you want to be friends on Quizilla? I'm already friends with NAVEMAN, from Youtube. ^___^ My user name is BlackJackCrazy on Quizilla (only if you want to add me, of course.... ^___^?)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;102788][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101774][QUOTE=diehard67;101773]
"Anime Girl 14" wrote:

And on Quizilla and Epic Win, I'm UraniumAstroGirl15. I had to mention that.[/QUOTE]

Do you want to be friends on Quizilla? I'm already friends with NAVEMAN, from Youtube. ^___^ My user name is BlackJackCrazy on Quizilla (only if you want to add me, of course.... ^___^?)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for telling your user name again. I forgot the first time. Heh heh. But you're gonna have to send me a message first, so I can go to your account to add you as a friend. I dunno how to search friends on Quizilla.
Last edited by Anime Girl on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;102790][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;102788][QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101774][QUOTE=diehard67;101773]
"Anime Girl 14" wrote:

Do you want to be friends on Quizilla? I'm already friends with NAVEMAN, from Youtube. ^___^ My user name is BlackJackCrazy on Quizilla (only if you want to add me, of course.... ^___^?)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for telling your user name again. I forgot the first time. Heh heh. But you're gonna have to send me a message first, so I can go to your account to add you as a friend. I dunno how to search friends on Quizilla.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, neither do I. :P I'll send you a message.

EDIT: Or you could just look through Naveman's friends, I'm in her friends list.
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Yay, this is my 600th post! :p 400 more post to go till I've had a 1,000 posts. ^_____^
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Wow -- congrats Uran&Astro1980!! We joined about the same time and you're WAAAY ahead of me!! Let's see if I'm right: I say you hit 1,000 by the end of September!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"AprilSeven" wrote:Wow -- congrats Uran&Astro1980!! We joined about the same time and you're WAAAY ahead of me!! Let's see if I'm right: I say you hit 1,000 by the end of September!!

:D Hehe, yup. ^______^
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

hi- wish i could- love being here with the nice people who love ASTRO BOY like i do

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101774][QUOTE=diehard67;101773]
"Anime Girl 14" wrote:

And now I'm Black Queen 15 on the Black Jack forum.

Return to “General Discussion”