SAY WHAT!?

Off topic discussion.
User avatar
AprilSeven
Silent Song
Posts: 3783
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: Orange County, NY

Postby AprilSeven » 10 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Does this mean you're now Anime Girl 15? :-D Congratulations on the new kitten, too!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

User avatar
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space
Posts: 1600
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: In the not-so-distant future, next Sunday A.D.

Postby Anime Girl » 10 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Does this mean you're now Anime Girl 15? :-D Congratulations on the new kitten, too!


LOL! I guess so. LOL! And thank you.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

User avatar
diehard67
On a Flight into Space
Posts: 1691
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: lost in the disaster that is my mind
Contact:

Postby diehard67 » 10 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:
"AprilSeven" wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Does this mean you're now Anime Girl 15? :-D Congratulations on the new kitten, too!


LOL! I guess so. LOL! And thank you.

ou oh your username'e out of date, but the youtube name is perfect now, atleast for the next year lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

User avatar
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space
Posts: 1600
Joined: 10 years ago
Location: In the not-so-distant future, next Sunday A.D.

Postby Anime Girl » 10 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:
"Anime Girl 14" wrote:
"AprilSeven" wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Does this mean you're now Anime Girl 15? :-D Congratulations on the new kitten, too!


LOL! I guess so. LOL! And thank you.

ou oh your username'e out of date, but the youtube name is perfect now, atleast for the next year lol


I didn't necessarily create my names with my ages, but I guess you can see it that way. It can remind mr how old I was when I first joined. I have a lot of different names. Here and on the Tezuka in English website I'm Anime Girl 14, on YouTube I'm CartoonPrincess15, on Veoh I'm AstroBoyFanGirl, on Youku I'm Astro Girl, and on Facebook I'm Shnaiah (I ain't saying my last name).
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

User avatar
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars
Posts: 2235
Joined: 10 years ago
Contact:

Postby Black Rabbit » 10 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Yay! Today is my 15th birthday! I'm so excited! And today we just got a new little kitty cat. I'm so happy!


Happy Birth Day! :D :) :astro:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

User avatar
Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion
Posts: 261
Joined: 11 years ago
Location: Philadelphia PA, USA
Contact:

Postby Bakabits » 10 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Yay! Today is my 15th birthday! I'm so excited! And today we just got a new little kitty cat. I'm so happy!


happy birthday! i have to wait till october till i am 15. hope you enjoy your kitty!
Now active on MyAnimeList

User avatar
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars
Posts: 2235
Joined: 10 years ago
Contact:

Postby Black Rabbit » 10 years ago

"sonicx137" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;101770]Yay! Today is my 15th birthday! I'm so excited! And today we just got a new little kitty cat. I'm so happy!


happy birthday! i have to wait till october till i am 15. hope you enjoy your kitty![/QUOTE]

I have to wait until November. :ninja:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

User avatar
avatargirl
Beyond the Stars
Posts: 2367
Joined: 10 years ago

Postby avatargirl » 10 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIME GIRL 14- BEST WISHES AND PRAY YOU VERY BEST- YOU ARE A SWEET TALENTED GIRL

User avatar
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars
Posts: 2235
Joined: 10 years ago
Contact:

Postby Black Rabbit » 10 years ago

8D I went to a book store and found Metropolis! It has two discs and on the second disc, it talks about Tezuka! :)
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

User avatar
avatargirl
Beyond the Stars
Posts: 2367
Joined: 10 years ago

Postby avatargirl » 10 years ago

Metropolis- EVERYTIME i hear that name i think of Superman- IS METROPOLIS ANY GOOD? THANKS


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest