Wish me luck!

Off topic discussion.
Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Wish me luck!

Postby Bakabits » 14 years ago

I am graduating middle school on Thursday June 17, 2010! this is my last week of school. Yay me! :w00t: Wish me luck for high school and greater adventures! :)
Now active on MyAnimeList

Faram45
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Faram45 » 14 years ago

Congratulations
Hope you have a good time.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

I'm with ya there buddy! I graduated a few weeks ago from middle school as well. I wish you the best of luck. :)
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 14 years ago

Thx guys! A MOTHERLOAD of kids got kicked out of the graduation today. we were trying to do the walking part for the ceremony but kids were horsing around WAY too much. To make it worse we have to have it in the gym. my school is WAY small. the grades are 6th 7th and 8th but total we have only about 225 kids at my school. that leaves about 75 kids per grade. plus the building is so small we don't have a auditorium. all well that ends well i suppose. cant wait for the summer to go swimming. :cool:
Now active on MyAnimeList

Faram45
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Faram45 » 14 years ago

I am homeschooled. :whistling:

LLM
Rocket Ball Champion

Congrats!

Postby LLM » 14 years ago

Good luck and have fun in high school! I just graduated from high school and heed my advice, DO NOT MESS AROUND!!! It will come back to bite you! On a lighter note, no one got kicked out of our graduation ceremony to my knowledge, but there was 5 beach balls... :rolleyes:
My Astro Boy paper dolls, happily under my monitor.

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

Have fun in high school. It will be some of your most memorable years of your life.

If bad stuff happens, don't sweat it - after high school, none of it will matter anymore! (just keep your grades up, lol. Almost dropped the ball there a few times. That's what I get for taking so many advanced placement courses right after I get a new videogame, lol). But seriously, that emotional baggage from school just all falls off like no one's business! xD You're gonna feel so much better when it's all done. Then, you get to go to college! (Which is just...awesome...*tear*)

My high school was built to occupy about 500 kids. When I graduated, there were about 800 enrolled there. *explodes* BUT, my final year there was also the last year it would be a high school. Now it's the middle school and they built a new high school that can occupy almost 2000 kids...

...it looks like a prison. xD Glad I made it out of there when I did.

Oh, at my graduation, someone set off a fart machine behind the podium where the valedictorians were giving their speeches. No one could find it until we were ready to get out diplomas. Best 25 minutes of the night.
Last edited by The Tawashi Bus Hat on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
*dust*

kelzianna
Kokoro Robot

Postby kelzianna » 14 years ago

Hope u do well in high school! It's not that bad after u get used to it. I have one more year. Congratz :D

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

Congratulations- to all of you-

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

Congratulations. Have fun this summer and have fun in high school.

Return to “General Discussion”