The Worst Cartoon You Ever Saw!

Off topic discussion.
Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

SOME OF THESE are scary- laughing out loud- oops not suppose to do this- sorry please forgive

gabriel
Kokoro Robot

Postby gabriel » 13 years ago

The worst cartoons i have ever seen are:

Total Drama Island. We have tons of awful real reality shows on television, was it necessary to have one of them also in a cartoon? The jokes are extremely childish or extremely vulgar and the animation is lousy.

American Dad. Unfunny version of Family Guy.

Robotboy. Awful version of Astroboy anda Mega Man mixed together.

And series with bad drawings such as Camp Lazlo.

Speaking about japanese animation the worst imho are:

Shin Chan. Too demential and with horrible drawings.

Beyblade How can you make a show about spinning tops? They only spin around and always in the same way!

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 13 years ago

"gabriel" wrote:The worst cartoons i have ever seen are:

Total Drama Island. We have tons of awful real reality shows on television, was it necessary to have one of them also in a cartoon? The jokes are extremely childish or extremely vulgar and the animation is lousy.

YOU HATE THE TOTAL DRAMA SERIES!?!!??! :mad: :mad: :mad: OH GREAT..... The 3rd season of total drama is AWSOME! BUT i agree with you on robot boy. RIP OFF of Astro Boy! How there they! :mad:
Now active on MyAnimeList

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"gabriel" wrote:The worst cartoons i have ever seen are:

American Dad. Unfunny version of Family Guy.

Speaking about japanese animation the worst imho are:

Shin Chan. Too demential and with horrible drawings.

Beyblade How can you make a show about spinning tops? They only spin around and always in the same way!

Shin-chan? I swear there was an Astro Boy manga story with a boy with the same name! Read Astro Boy manga volume 6 and you'll see what I mean.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

I think it was tchi-tan or something like that. Japanese pronunciation of titanium if I remember well.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Beyond the Stars

One of the reasons i did not like BILLY and MANDY was because they made BILLY act dumb- and the only reason i like DEXTER'S LABORATORY was because he was smart

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 13 years ago

I too, disliked Billy, but not so much because he is so dumb, but because he is so snotty. :sick: Still, I enjoy B&M, Dexter, PPG, & Johnny Bravo, though I do not think Bravo has been on for quite a while.

I understand why Asians find Robot Boy offensive, as the stereotypes are problematic. Yet, they are so very exaggerated as to be silly. I too, have a bone to pick with the entertainment industry. Disabled people come in a very wide variety, but movies and TV tend to show only blind or paralyzed ones. I suppose there have been some on crutches, but these disabilities are more dignified than others.

Those who suffer from that with which I am afflicted are not depicted as others are. I can only think of 2 characters: Dr. Strangelove & Ash Williams (as depicted in THE EVIL DEAD II). Strangelove, for those unfamiliar with him, suffered from brain damage, that though it left his intellect intact, interfered with his control over the right hemisphere of his body. He was the genius to whom the President turned for solutions to the immanent problems of the day. Anyway, as the Joint Chiefs of Staff & the President were turning to Strangelove for answers, his right hand began choking him. He had to use his left hand to fight off his own right hand. It was funny, but I was offended at the same time. They ridiculed this terrible condition. Likewise Ash Williams; a demonic force possesses his right hand and it attacks him. He eventually cuts it off, only to see it crawling across the floor, coming to get him. IT WAS VERY FUNNY, but also VERY INSENSITIVE to those few who have motor control problems. I am one of them; as I type this, my left arm is curled up in an odd posture. It ****s with me every day of my life. As does left leg, which seems intent on tripping me by hooking behind my right leg. Anyway, I am saying this so that those who are offended by stereotypes on TV etc, will lighten up. If you think the depiction of the villain in ROBOT BOY is offensive, & I agree that it is, just laugh & enjoy it; for tomorrow you might have a stroke and end up as a spaz. :D

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 13 years ago

Wow I could rant for pages about all the horrible things I've seen over the years... but seeing I have seen very few cartoons compared to some of you guys I'll cut back a bit.

Basically I'll start by saying I dislike pretty much all the adult ones, Family Guy, South Park etc. South park is far to crude for my liking and Family guy is far to swing and miss style for everything even remotely funny there are about 10 horrible jokes or just stupid things.... not going into details.

Secondly, just about everything that seems to be in the morning lineup on free tv every day of the week. This includes just about everything from both Nick and Cartoon Network at the moment. Even the 6 year old who is the reason I watch it really dislikes a lot of them. I tell him to put on the news but he wouldn't have any of that. I've also discovered that 6 year olds only like the jokes that involve someone getting hit on the head in strange ways, as this seems to be the only time he laughs. Scooby Doo seems to be his fav at the moment while "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" is our shared least favorite.

I've never seen Robot Boy and I don't really care to, strange as it sounds.
Total Drama Island was rather strange from what I saw (like 2 minutes) though I don't think it was the worst I've seen, since it seemed to have a story.
Beyblade and Yugioh are both rather unusual though they can be interesting at times, usually when they are abridged. *cough*
Spongebob, not my least fav but I would be embarrassed to be caught watching it, epic or just weird I've seen most of them anyway... usually in the background while I was doing something more important, like being on here.
Totally Spies. I think its so bad its good. I'm a guy and I thought it was hilarious sometimes, its that sliding scale of good and bad, and it goes to good the wrong way.

Finally. To those who seem to be fighting with each other. I think we all are entitled to our own views and its kinda sad to see two people fighting over something so trivial. If someone says they don't like something you do just get over it. :)
Lets back it up nice and slow now...

Beyond the Stars

The only reason i like Robot Boy was he was a caring robot like ASTRO BOY and watching him was a kinda replacement for no ASTRO BOY BEING ON- WHY don't one of these cartoon channel show ASTRO BOY?

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 13 years ago

The worst cartoon I've ever seen is Family Guy. :d oh: :mad:

I watched the first five seasons when I borrowed an old friend's DVD collection and I enjoyed them at that time. But looking back on how crude, vulgar, violent and racist many of the episodes are, plus how much they constantly make fun of God and Jesus Christ, I just don't understand what I was thinking of when I watched that garbage. :sick:

Return to “General Discussion”