The Worst Cartoon You Ever Saw!

Off topic discussion.
Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 13 years ago

The worst cartoon I ever saw was Ren and Stimpy. That had to be the grossest cartoon I ever saw. lol

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;103136]Eeeh what is south park? Not that I would watch it, I just wanna know... '_'?

A couple filthy-mouthed kids move around and get into shenanigans, all the while being animated as paper shapes on landscape backgrounds. I watched an episode late at night when I was eleven, and while most of it went over my head, it was pretty rude. (Although the newer episodes are trying to be less bad than the first seasons, but I still wouldn't recommend it to you kids.)[/QUOTE]

Another thing I don't like about it, is that the characters look so creepy! I was about five and I saw a South Park doll in the evil crane machine (by evil, I mean that they take all your money trying to work them), and I screamed. And the animation is so cheezy! I swear, it looks like it's animated on felt.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Carm the Shoe Whisperer
Kokoro Robot

Postby Carm the Shoe Whisperer » 13 years ago

Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action is pretty bad in my opinion. .__.

Bender the Sniper
Metro City Citizen

Postby Bender the Sniper » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:Teamo Supremo: A nerd, a Spanish kid and a horrible-looking Asian girl fight adults who could totally murder them, complete with supervillain rip-offs and morals said to the viewer's face. I saw this as a child and just reacted like :V.

I remember Teamo Supremo, and it was absolutely XXXX :mad:

Nowadays, the worst cartoon I've ever seen would be - wait for it - Kick Buttowski. The show is just weird, dumb, and more appropriate for MTV than for Disney XD.
Last edited by jeffbert on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
ATLAS - The #1 threat to Japan.

I'll be back.

Avatar painted by Bryan Lee O'Malley.

CraigA
Kokoro Robot

Postby CraigA » 13 years ago

Alright, I've been poking around this new place and I think I'll add my opinions FWIW... :)

I absolutely love South Park. It has some of the smartest social commentary you can find on TV.

I used to love Family Guy until their "Blue Harvest" episode. It's not that I worship Star Wars or anything, but this episode was so incredibly, mind-numbingly bad that it just turned me off of anything by Seth MacFarlane. I sold my FG DVDs and never looked back.

The same sort of thing happened with the Simpsons. I loved it up til the 11th season, now I can't bear to look at it.

Ren & Stimpy was OK the first season. Then Nickelodeon made it stupid for the 2nd season, and when it was revived on Spike TV it was just revolting.

Someone mentioned King of the Hill. I just don't get that show. I find it depressing.

Clutch Cargo is a good candidate for worst of all time. Those Synchro-Vox mouths are scary.

Danger Mouse went even further into bad animation by hiding the characters' mouths when they talked, so they didn't have to do any sort of animation!

But I have two categories of worst-ever cartoons: Hanna-Barbera superhero cartoons, and anything by Filmation.

... THREE! Three categories of worst ever cartoons: Those two, and anything with a laugh track.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

"CraigA" wrote:
Clutch Cargo is a good candidate for worst of all time. Those Synchro-Vox mouths are scary.

But I have two categories of worst-ever cartoons: Hanna-Barbera superhero cartoons, and anything by Filmation.

I sooooo agree with you about Clutch (and don't forget Space Ghost!)

WAITAMINUTE!!! Filmation -- are they the people who gave us SUPER CAR and FIREBALL XL5?

If so, I didn't mention them because they aren't "cartoons" -- but you know what I mean -- those puppet shows! EWWWWWW!!! How about that creepy looking Mike Mercury with the Tenma-esque eyebrows. I did kinda like Diver Dan, though.... (boy am I dating myself!)

Welcome to the forum, Craig. Kimba was cute -- Astro Boy with fur! And shame on Disney for the Lion King rip off!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

CraigA
Kokoro Robot

Postby CraigA » 13 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:WAITAMINUTE!!! Filmation -- are they the people who gave us SUPER CAR and FIREBALL XL5?

You're thinking of SuperMarionation--aka Gerry Anderson productions. As a kid, I liked Fireball XL5 and all those variations. Now, I have a fondness for UFO and Space:1999 (although the marionettes were better actors than Barbara Bain).

Filmation gave us wonders like "The Bang-Shang Lalapalooza Show" (and all those other Archie variants) and "Will The Real Jerry Lewis Please Sit Down".

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

hi- how about most of those cartoons on adult swim? those are better then ASTRO BOY? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AVATARGIRL: "I am a fangirl fan of ASTRO BOY- and of course my opinion is not- the heck it ain't- ASTRO BOY IS BETTER then all of them put together- so please accept my opinion of adult swim as worst cartoons ever since they took sweet ASTRO BOY OFF- how dare they!........"

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 13 years ago

:lol: I remember UFO; in fact, my brother & I tried to watch it on DVD, but it was just too slow; for that matter, all the Anderson's shows were slow. I will try again, but this time, use POWER DVD & its 1.5x or 2x play speed. Likewise I remember Jerry Lewis show& the ONE TON SON. :lol: Some others I had forgotten altogether until seeing them parodied on ADULT SWIM'S Harvey Birdman. :lol:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"Bender the Sniper" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;101851]Teamo Supremo: A nerd, a Spanish kid and a horrible-looking Asian girl fight adults who could totally murder them, complete with supervillain rip-offs and morals said to the viewer's face. I saw this as a child and just reacted like :V.

I remember Teamo Supremo, and it was absolutely XXXX :mad:

Nowadays, the worst cartoon I've ever seen would be - wait for it - Kick Buttowski. The show is just weird, dumb, and more appropriate for MTV than for Disney XD.[/QUOTE]

I never actually watched Kick Buttowski, (I just make fun of his name, LOL!) I like Phineas and Ferb a lot better. It's really funny. Kick Buttowski looks to weird, and so does FanBoy and ChumChum. I got the darn FanBoy and ChumChum theme song stuck in my head!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Return to “General Discussion”