The Worst Cartoon You Ever Saw!

Off topic discussion.
Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 13 years ago

The new "MAD TV" cartoon on Cartoon Network... Just a disgrace and shows how much Cartoon Network has gone downhill in the past 5 years.
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:When I initially heard the premise of Fanboy and Chum Chum, this being two kids fascinated by comics and animation who cruise around their neighborhood and school, I thought, "Hey, that sounds like something I'd have watched as a kid." The premise I initially envisioned sounded a lot like my own childhood from age 8-14.

And then I saw the first episode and pitied anyone who thought the show was good. It's just disgusting, and cops you out on the humour. My brother and I couldn't even heckle it properly. The only commendable thing is the sometimes goofy facial expressions, which I'm only really praising from the viewpoint of a cartoonist.

So, in short, this show is my prime selection for this thread.

Yeah, Fanboy and Chum Chum is pretty lame. It feels like a premise for a Sheen cartoon before they came up with Planet Sheen. (Which also seems pretty "meh" in my opinion) Fanboy while having a couple of funny moments just came off as annoying and I couldn't even watch the whole thing

Bender the Sniper
Metro City Citizen

Postby Bender the Sniper » 13 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Bender the Sniper;104237][QUOTE=Fauna;101851]Teamo Supremo: A nerd, a Spanish kid and a horrible-looking Asian girl fight adults who could totally murder them, complete with supervillain rip-offs and morals said to the viewer's face. I saw this as a child and just reacted like :V.

I remember Teamo Supremo, and it was absolutely XXXX :mad:

Nowadays, the worst cartoon I've ever seen would be - wait for it - Kick Buttowski. The show is just weird, dumb, and more appropriate for MTV than for Disney XD.[/QUOTE]

I never actually watched Kick Buttowski, (I just make fun of his name, LOL!) I like Phineas and Ferb a lot better. It's really funny. Kick Buttowski looks to weird, and so does FanBoy and ChumChum. I got the darn FanBoy and ChumChum theme song stuck in my head![/QUOTE]

Oh! Let's not forget ChalkZone! Ever since I laid eyes on that show, I have never looked back. :hyo:
[sigpic][/sigpic]
ATLAS - The #1 threat to Japan.

I'll be back.

Avatar painted by Bryan Lee O'Malley.

BBally
Metro City Citizen

Postby BBally » 13 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:It's not quite a cartoon, but I think it's close enough to deserve a mention: The Wind in the Willows. Here is an animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FBSuHVhVg

I found the images dark and the plot and characters terribly boring. I hated it and always seemed to stumble on it. :sick:

I actually like The Wind In The Willows tv series, I thought it was a good show and I actually like stop motion animation.

And to anyone who mentioned King Of The Hill, I'm sorry but I enjoy that show more than Family Guy and South Park combined, I actually like its down to earth humor and that the characters felt like real people more than other "mature" animated shows of its kind.

Anyway, as an Arab, we made a lot of badly animated and badly made cartoon shows and as a muslim, I really hated this one cartoon that I saw back in Egypt 3 years earlier, which was basically some fundamental Islamist and Arabic propaganda that portrayed foriegners and Jews in a very negative light, there was this one episode where Jewish merchant stolen the town's copies of the Quran, yes I'm serious. The animation was terrible, remember those notorious Legend Of Zelda and Super Mario CD-I games that are used in countless Youtube Poops? Those had better animation than that show.
Badre El Amir Bally

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 13 years ago

I recall reading THE WIND & THE WILLOWS; I think it was on my COREL great books CD. Anyway, the book was good, & I am sure I both saw & enjoyed the cartoon movie, though I do not recall a series.

BTW, I made # 7000 yesterday; Nobody will ever catch me! :lol:
Last edited by jeffbert on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"Yuusha Senshi Godaiger" wrote:Anyway, as an Arab, we made a lot of badly animated and badly made cartoon shows and as a muslim, I really hated this one cartoon that I saw back in Egypt 3 years earlier, which was basically some fundamental Islamist and Arabic propaganda that portrayed foriegners and Jews in a very negative light, there was this one episode where Jewish merchant stolen the town's copies of the Quran, yes I'm serious.

Wow! :o hmy: :(

I can't say I would have hated The Wind In The Willows if I had read it or even watched an animation of it that I found appealing, but I could never warm up to that TV series. You are the first person who told me you liked it! :)

I probably would never remember it so well if it wasn't that it always seemed to be on TV when I randomly turned it on to see if there was anything interesting. I'm not an early morning person, but the one day in my entire high school years I can remember getting up early for some reason, a few years after I had stopped watching the cartoon channel, I turned on the TV and what was on? The Wind in the Willows, of course! :sick: :eek: :lol:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

Here's an anime I found that disgusts me. Cutie Honey! She looks like a tramp, and I hate her! She disgusts me.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

Most anime are pretty good, especially ASTRO BOY!!!!!

:astro: : Got that right!

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:Here's an anime I found that disgusts me. Cutie Honey! She looks like a tramp, and I hate her! She disgusts me.

Oh, come on! She's like Sailor Moon, if her clothes exploded!

Seriously though, her creator Go Nagai is famous for more than a few absolutely insane manga from the 1970's (like Devilman ended with the world blowing up, and Getter Robo* featured constant heinous acts of violence like a guy being bludgeoned with a soccer ball). I have to admit, however, that I love RE: Cutey Honey, although maybe just for the theme song.

"Oshiri no chiisai no onna no ko..."

*Not to be confused with Giant Robo, my favourite
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote:[QUOTE=Anime Girl 14;114701]Here's an anime I found that disgusts me. Cutie Honey! She looks like a tramp, and I hate her! She disgusts me.

Oh, come on! She's like Sailor Moon, if her clothes exploded!

Seriously though, her creator Go Nagai is famous for more than a few absolutely insane manga from the 1970's (like Devilman ended with the world blowing up, and Getter Robo* featured constant heinous acts of violence like a guy being bludgeoned with a soccer ball). I have to admit, however, that I love RE: Cutey Honey, although maybe just for the theme song.

"Oshiri no chiisai no onna no ko..."

*Not to be confused with Giant Robo, my favourite[/QUOTE]

LOL! I remember when you used a part of her theme song on a YouTube Poop.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Return to “General Discussion”