The Worst Cartoon You Ever Saw!

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

The Worst Cartoon You Ever Saw!

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

I'm just curious, but what was the worst cartoon you ever saw in your whole life?
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

In no particular order...

Robotboy: Racially-offensive, crude, devoid of creativity and unpleasant to watch. The entire first two seasons rip off Astro Boy 2003 plots, and the remaining episodes rip off Japanese action shows.

Dino Squad: A show about teenagers turning into dinosaurs, made cheaply and written badly. Teenagers don't care about dinosaurs, and having everyone live in a lighthouse and have motorcycles and magic guns was dumb. The main villain looked like a Native American Dr. Kiriko with a high-pitched voice. Plus, this is supposed to be a character with Asperger's Syndrome, but I find it inaccurate and pandering. He sounds like a robot programmed to repeat "high-fructose corn syrup".

Teamo Supremo: A nerd, a Spanish kid and a horrible-looking Asian girl fight adults who could totally murder them, complete with supervillain rip-offs and morals said to the viewer's face. I saw this as a child and just reacted like :V

The Buzz On Maggie: I wish I had a blank-faced, confused icon that could accurately portray my reaction as a kid.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Here's the worst cartoon I ever saw, SOUTH PARK!!!!! It is so stupid, annoying, and obviously PER-VERT-ED!!!!! About a week ago, I was on the computer, wearing my headphones. Well my little sis had gone off to bed and left the TV on (I was the only one downstairs that night). I was logging off, when, unfortunatley, I heard the annoying South Park theme. I will go nuts if I have to see those creepy, bug-eyed, ugly, potty-mouthed, perverted, inbred kids of South Park ever again! :mad: (well, I like to see them in the YouTube Poops) I used to really hate Family Guy, but now I can actually stand it (although, it's still unbelievibly stupid). I never heard of Robotboy (although if I'm not mistaken, you used him in one of your old YouTube Poops), and I used to watch Teamo Supremo and The Buzz on Maggie, but I don't really remember either of them anymore. I was very young when Teamo Supremo aired, and by the time The Buzz on Maggie came on, I was wrapped up in my crush on Cole Sprouse, one of the twins on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. My crush went on for 3 years before I actually got a boyfriend during school, about last January. I had to break up with him recently though, because he had to move. :( I'm sorry. I'm just rambling on and on. :lol:
Last edited by Anime Girl on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

ANY that make fun of girls or boys- like- BILLY and Mandy-

MangaBottle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MangaBottle » 13 years ago

'Trollz' and 'Totally Spies'.The girls in Trollz are always crapping on about how they are 'BFFs' and yet they'll scratch each other's eyes out at the drop of a hat, while the girls in Totally Spies are just superficial and shallow.
My Astro Boy fan-fic scripts on Deviant Art:
Mighty Astro Boy :astro:

King Porky
Kokoro Robot

Postby King Porky » 13 years ago

Does Anime count as cartoons? Cause if it does I've seen some AWFUL ones. Though most of those are over PG-13 so i won't go into them. XD

To be honest though, i'm not a fan of most modern cartoons... pretty much all of them look like stuff made in flash in about 10 seconds... Though to be honest I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to animation, when doing it myself i have to draw each frame individually otherwise it feels like a cop out. ._. Yeah this is probably why i NEVER finish animations and why if my tutor hadn't lost everyones work and so passed it automatically i would never pass animation lol.

BUT THATS NOT WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. BACK ON TRACK KING P, BACK ON TRACK.

I wasn't that fond of Billy and Mandy... in fact the only thing that made it somewhat watchable was the Jamaican grim reaper. ;_;

The life and times of Tim or something like that is TERRABLE. It looks like a 5 year old has done it. The drawings are stiff and lifeless, infact, it's not even really animation, it's just a picture with a mouth moving slightly. WOW. I don't even know how this show got on the air, let alone now having a second season.

The Cleveland show... for reasons. It's just Family Guy AGAIN. Infact, all of Seth Lakemans stuff is EXACTLY THE SAME. Don't get me wrong i like Family Guy, and love American Dad (although that's because of Roger and i have a bit of a soft spot for aliens) but after thinking about it, They have the EXACT same formular, and the Cleveland show just Backs this up.

Jake Long American Dragon never really struck well with me. Skunk Fu too. actually anything like that.

uh. Yeeaaahhh. As said, i'm a bit of a snob when it comes to animation. ^.^;;
Now now darling,
Oh don't kill yourself,
Cause none of us were angels

:heart: And you know I love you yeah! :heart:
King Porky:- The party don't start 'til I walk in~
Tumblr/Sketch Blog/Twitter

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

Hm that is a tricky one...pretty much a lot lol. I don't like how cartoons have done nowadays. Things like the Powerpuff girls was great, but that new anime Powerpuff Z or something was darn terrible!

That Robot Boy one is also bad, >.< Yu-gi-oh? that Bay Blade one with the spinning toy thingys, seriously anyone like that annoys me. T.T cause it's just kid games in an anime.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 13 years ago

Smurfs....the movie must die!
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"dannavy85" wrote:Smurfs....the movie must die!

Do you hate Smurfs period, or just the movie? LOL! I could hear Gannon's voice when you said the movie must die. LOL!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 13 years ago

I could name a few from my childhood, but for those under 50, this would mean little. So, I will state that I hate it when the importers dumb-down any series. ASTRO BOY is just one of many, but to my knowledge, it is one of only a few that failed. I do not know if it would have done any better if it had not been chopped up, though the fact that only the 1st half was published on DVD in Korea suggests that it may have failed anyway.

In the 1960s, there were a bunch of live-action shows with goofy costumed characters. LAND OF THE LOST was 1 of them. I watched the 1st DVD in the set a year ago, & other than the nostalgia, it was just awful. I laughed a bit, but only by using the commentary track could I endure even 3 eps. I suppose this was based upon either Verne's or some other author's underground adventures, but when making it kiddie fare, it just became stupid.

Likewise, I watched the 1st DVD of GROOVIE GOOLIES, only because I wanted to hear some of its songs again. Tezuka may have originated the bank system, but this show used it to death. There was only about 2 minutes of unique animation in each show. Take the songs for instance, there were clips of the monsters playing their instruments that were used many times just during 1 song. Each song had about 20-25 seconds of actual lyrics, but these were repeated 4-5 times, making the songs last about 2 1/2 minutes each. During each song there was a unique but very short animated clip that had whatever theme the lyrics were about, but this clip was only about 5-6 seconds, and repeated frequently between the various clips of the musicians. Dracula, or 'Drac,' Wolf man, 'Wolfie,' 'Frankenstein's monster, 'Frankie,' & a mummy 'Bone-apart,' were the main characters, & the musicians, but there were a few others, a Vampire woman and 2 boys obviously modeled on Eddie Munster.

I just realized that this was obviously a spin off of SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH. :lol:

For a kids' cartoon, this had little if any plot. There were no adventures; rather, it consisted of a kids' version of LAUGH-IN, again reusing ad-nausium the clips. The characters just performed very short gags, and told jokes & riddles. It was pretty lame.

MONSTER SQUAD: Another live-action show with Dracula, Wolf man, & Frankenstein's monster as heroes who drive around in a custom van and have a secret base similar to Batman's cave. :p

I suppose there were a few that may have been worse, but these I remember. :lol:
Last edited by jeffbert on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”