Skunk Kusai fanclub

Off topic discussion.
mr skunk
Robot President

Skunk Kusai fanclub

Postby mr skunk » 13 years ago

:heart: Skunk Kusai fans!!! :heart: Image

If you're a member of deviantart, come hang out with us, post art and stories, or have some discussions! And if you're not a member, just stop by and visit us!
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

Cool, Iza don't have a user yet, but I plan on making one. ^_____^
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

mr skunk
Robot President

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:Cool, Iza don't have a user yet, but I plan on making one. ^_____^

wonderful! once you do, come hang out with us! I'm sure it would make Skunk very happy, lol. How can you say "no" to that face??? :lol:

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"mr skunk" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;103279]Cool, Iza don't have a user yet, but I plan on making one. ^_____^

wonderful! once you do, come hang out with us! I'm sure it would make Skunk very happy, lol. How can you say "no" to that face??? :lol: [/QUOTE]

hehe, my user name is BlackJackSensei. ^_____^;
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

I approve of more members! :lol: You made a good move with joining us, Uran&Astro1980! Kiriko has his own club on dART, so why not Skunk? I should make a new piece of fanart just for the club, since I'm not terrible at drawing anymore.

Look at this thing. I made it back in 8th grade, and I've been a fan of Skunk for that long. I discovered it this morning, and it made me feel old and weird.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

mr skunk
Robot President

"Fauna" wrote:I approve of more members! :lol: You made a good move with joining us, Uran&Astro1980! Kiriko has his own club on dART, so why not Skunk? I should make a new piece of fanart just for the club, since I'm not terrible at drawing anymore.

Look at this thing. I made it back in 8th grade, and I've been a fan of Skunk for that long. I discovered it this morning, and it made me feel old and weird.

GUUURL, that was your 1,000th post!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: How appropriate that it would be in a Skunk thread, ha ha :lol: Yeah, I'll be making a new piece just for the club. Haven't drawn a "serious" Skunk piece in a while, lol.

Finding really old work is painful, I agree. But that's only because we're all our own worst critics. ;)

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"mr skunk" wrote:[QUOTE=Fauna;103288]I approve of more members! :lol: You made a good move with joining us, Uran&Astro1980! Kiriko has his own club on dART, so why not Skunk? I should make a new piece of fanart just for the club, since I'm not terrible at drawing anymore.

GUUURL, that was your 1,000th post!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: How appropriate that it would be in a Skunk thread, ha ha :lol: [/QUOTE]

Cool, Fauna's 1,000th post!
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

1000! I was going to watch out for it and make a big deal, but I forgot. :d oh: I took a screencapture of it anyways!
ImageImageImageImage

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 13 years ago

Skunk had a great death scene in the THREE-EYED ONE anime. It was on youtube a while ago, I think it was the 38th episode & part c. Maybe I should not have mentioned Youtube, with our policy of not promoting bootleg videos. :lol:

BTW, happy 1000th post, Fauna!
Last edited by jeffbert on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

"jeffbert" wrote:Skunk had a great death scene in the THREE-EYED ONE anime. It was on youtube a while ago, I think it was the 38th episode & part c. Maybe I should not have mentioned Youtube, with our policy of not promoting bootleg videos. :lol:

BTW, happy 1000th post, Fauna!

Thank you! :) I think it's safe to link to the Three-Eyed One videos at this time, though...they're not licensed by any distributor, and even in Japan I think the DVD is out of print (if there ever was one).

I don't remember him being that bad in that series; he adopted Melmo mostly because she had extra senses, but then he got dragged by eggplant monsters into a pool of acid/lava while trying to steal a pot.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”