Anime

Off topic discussion.
Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Anime

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

What Anime are chu all watching/ have watched? (just curious ^____^; )
I am watching: Sailor Moon, Naruto, Zoids Chaotic Century , Pokemon, and Astro Boy 2003.
I have already watched (pacifically): Astro Boy 1980, Black Jack, Black Jack21, Black Jack OVA, and Zoids New Century Zero. I have also watched three episodes of Yatterman (The only episodes translated into subtitles....)
Anyways, what do chu all watch? ^____^
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

Astro Boy 1960,1980, and 2003, Black Jack, whatever I could find of Princess Knight, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Carm the Shoe Whisperer
Kokoro Robot

Postby Carm the Shoe Whisperer » 13 years ago

I've watched: Higurashi Naku Koro Ni, Umineko Naku Koro Ni, Elfen Lied, Axis Powers Hetalia, some Pokemon movies, Lucky Star(euagghhh), and erm . . . I think that's all I've watched.

Need to find some subs of Astro Boy. lol.

Ysabella_15
Metro City Citizen

Postby Ysabella_15 » 13 years ago

I've seen several anime.
By Osamu Tezuka's creations, I know a good deal.

Zatch Bell´s opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV6bB0kNZgc

The anime I'm watching now is called:
http://www.trucospc.info/public/manga/Zatch%20Bell.jpg
Last edited by jeffbert on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: image width exceeds limits!
[sigpic][/sigpic] The Imagination: Our Best Weapon! :w00t:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

Ysabella, is there any way you can put up a smaller Zatch Bell picture? It warps the screen size, and Jeffbert will clobber you over this sort of thing.

I've watched quite a lot, so I'll try to remember nearly everything...

Giant Robo, Lupin the Third, Black Jack, Mushi-Shi, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tetsujin 28, Sailor Moon, Otaku no Video, Magic User's Club, Cowboy Bebop, Nerima Daikon Brothers, Detective Conan, Patalliro, Dr. Slump, Zatch Bell, Cardcaptors, Macross/Robotech, Patlabor, The Three-Eyed One, Cyborg 009, Key The Metal Idol.

Worst title so far was Beating Angel Dokuro-Chan, but that's the fansub title from 2007. It's been since released in America, but I suggest you avoid it like it's full of centipedes.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Did anyone know that the first voice actress who voiced Sailor Moon/Serena was the person who voiced shreeky from Care bears? :eek:
After she she voiced Sailor Moon/Serena in Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R, she quit. :cry: I've just barely finished both those series and am now on Sailor Moon S....
I don't like Sailor Moons new voice, it kinda makes me wanna stop watching it, just for that reason. Somehow, the new voice makes her seem different.... At least the first voice actress still did Serena's voice in the movies...
Now the whole series seems to have gone bonkers with out Terri Hawkes (the first voice actress)... :cry:
I'm really bad about voice changes, at least, that's what my brother says...
Last edited by Black Rabbit on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

plushietoon
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby plushietoon » 13 years ago

Truthfully I don't spend a lot of time watching anime. ^^; But I do have my share of what I watched.

Current: Astro Boy 1960, 1980, 2003

Past: Pokemon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Digimon, Yugioh, Fruit Basket

That's all I can recall at the moment.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Well, from my youth - Astro Boy (1960's), Kimba, Gigantor, Eighth Man, Speed Racer, and all the Marvel character "anime" run during the mid-late 60's. Since then, most (if not all) of Astro Boy 2003 and some of the 1980's.

I have a LOT to catch up on!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:Did anyone know that the first voice actress who voiced Sailor Moon/Serena was the person who voiced shreeky from Care bears? :eek:
After she she voiced Sailor Moon/Serena in Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R, she quit. :cry: I've just barely finished both those series and am now on Sailor Moon S....
I don't like Sailor Moons new voice, it kinda makes me wanna stop watching it, just for that reason. Somehow, the new voice makes her seem different.... At least the first voice actress still did Serena's voice in the movies...
Now the whole series seems to have gone bonkers with out Terri Hawkes (the first voice actress)... :cry:

She didn't just voice Shreaky, she also sounds like Cheer Bear, who was my favorite CareBear when I was in a fangirl stage at age 7. Heh heh, I feel sorta embarassed for mentioning I used to be a Care Bear fan. People at school still sterotype me because of that. :(
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;103729]Did anyone know that the first voice actress who voiced Sailor Moon/Serena was the person who voiced shreeky from Care bears? :eek:

She didn't just voice Shreaky, she also sounds like Cheer Bear, who was my favorite CareBear when I was in a fangirl stage at age 7. Heh heh, I feel sorta embarassed for mentioning I used to be a Care Bear fan. People at school still sterotype me because of that. :( [/QUOTE]

Chu liked care bears too? I have to many care bear plushies. :eek:
I also like Cheer bear (yes like, not liked, I still sleep with my cheer bear plushy. :blush: I was a fan of care bears when until I was 11.
:cry: Everyone called me a a weirdo and a baby! *crys on Astros shoulder*
:astro: < :shifty: Yeah, your weird.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Return to “General Discussion”