New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

Welcome to you, Zara2148! I'm excited to see that you've yet to discover all the various incarnations of Astro (and Tenma!) - it will be interesting to hear your thoughts as you discover the different ways Astro/Atom's story is presented - I think you'll be surprised at how different Tenma's role is in every version!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

zara2148
Metro City Citizen

Postby zara2148 » 12 years ago

I'm excited too! I'm planning to get some volumes of the original manga with some of my upcoming birthday money, so I'll be able to what his role in that was like!
WHY MUST WE USHER FORTH THE GREEN APOCALYPSE?!

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 12 years ago

Hi I'm Tobiofan! Nice to meet you everyone! I'm the kind of person who when they get interested in something, they want to know everything they can about it. I also love to write and cherish plot twists and the many different types of characters out there.

I saw the Astro Boy 2009 film when it came out and found it very interesting. Last week, Astro suddenly popped into my head and the next thing I knew, I was learning everything I possibly could! I have already seen all of the 2003 episodes and I am hoping to watch The 60s series as well, and maybe try to get my hands on the 80s version.

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"Tobiofan" wrote:Hi I'm Tobiofan! Nice to meet you everyone! I'm the kind of person who when they get interested in something, they want to know everything they can about it. I also love to write and cherish plot twists and the many different types of characters out there.

I saw the Astro Boy 2009 film when it came out and found it very interesting. Last week, Astro suddenly popped into my head and the next thing I knew, I was learning everything I possibly could! I have already seen all of the 2003 episodes and I am hoping to watch The 60s series as well, and maybe try to get my hands on the 80s version.

Nice to have you here :D it's always great to get new members!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Lilrawr
Metro City Citizen

Postby Lilrawr » 12 years ago

"Tobiofan" wrote:Hi I'm Tobiofan! Nice to meet you everyone! I'm the kind of person who when they get interested in something, they want to know everything they can about it. I also love to write and cherish plot twists and the many different types of characters out there.

Welcome Tobiofan! (:
Your story sounds quite similar to mine :lol:
Hope you enjoy your time here :astro:
Dreams Only Last For a Night

I :heart: :astro:

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 12 years ago

"BlueCore" wrote:[QUOTE=Tobiofan;198986]Hi I'm Tobiofan! Nice to meet you everyone! I'm the kind of person who when they get interested in something, they want to know everything they can about it. I also love to write and cherish plot twists and the many different types of characters out there.

Nice to have you here :D it's always great to get new members![/QUOTE]

Thank you. :D

Astroboy599
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astroboy599 » 12 years ago

Nice to meet ya Tobiofan :)
Astro: "Dr. O'shay....... Do I have to do my homework?" O'shay: "yes Astro, you must do your homework" Astro: "darn it!"

鉄腕アトムのルール :astro:
My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Aang599?feature=mhee

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

Welcome, Tobiofan. You seem like an interesting person.

zara2148
Metro City Citizen

Postby zara2148 » 12 years ago

Yay, I'm no longer the newest person here! Welcome, Tobiofan!
WHY MUST WE USHER FORTH THE GREEN APOCALYPSE?!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

Welcome Tobiofan! :)

Return to “General Discussion”