New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
atomicrush
Metro City Citizen

Postby atomicrush » 10 years ago

Welcome to the forums, happy you found us here! There are many friends here that will help if you ask! I would be obliged. :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]Take your time in life... The sweet joy will come to you :heart: :heart: :heart:
My Deviant Art (Larsara) http://larsara.deviantart.com/
My YouTube (AstroZalta) http://www.youtube.com/user/AstroZalta
HATENA SHUTDOWN CAN'T POST! :(
Tumblr (ask-movie-astro-boy)
http://ask-movie-astro-boy.tumblr.com/ Anyone want to follow? :p

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 10 years ago

"AstroBlaster1998" wrote:New I think a under a month on here. (How do the Astro face?)

Welcome! You can use the Astro face one of two ways:

1. When you click "Go Advanced" to post, the Astro face is the last smiley in the smilies box to the right of the text box.

2. Type "astro" with a colon on both sides of the word.

Hope that helps. :astro:

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 10 years ago

"Astro Forever" wrote:Welcome, The 鉄腕アトム Fan! :D

I can't read Japanese and thought you were a spammer when I first saw the username, especially since we've been invaded lately! :lol: It is a cool nickname. :cool:

Sorry about the invasion of the forum. :mad: :( reassure, I'm not here to spam. Just to share my interest with Tetsuwan Atom. :astro: :astro:

@Tetsuwan Penguin, I coped and pasted it from Wiki, I don't have a keyboard in Japanese on my computer but I do on my phone. :astro: :astro:
Last edited by the 鉄腕アトム fan on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Forgot to tell Tetsuwan Penguin about the keyboard. :astro:

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 10 years ago

I didn't really write anything here yet, so this a good way to start.

I remember my first experience involving Astro Boy was when I watched the first few episodes of the 1980 English dub.

My favorite version of it is a tie between the 60's version and the Japanese dub of the 80's version. But if Jetter Mars counts, it'll be my favorite one.

Since I edited this before to make the wording of a sentence better, I might as well add this.

I am a student of just about everything that has to do with entertainment. Film, writing, animation, art, cartoonistry (if that's even a real word), music, and even sculpting at one point.

Some of my other favorite cartoonists (since it's obvious that I'm an Osamu Tezuka fan) are Ralph Bakshi, Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, Craig McCracken, Genndy Tartakovsky, and Richard Williams. I have an entire list of favorite musicians that stretches out for miles, but Debussy, Prokofiev, Shostakovich, Black Sabbath, Santana, Fabio Frizzi, Miles Davis, Arvo Part, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Carl Orff, Samuel Barber, Tomaso Albinoni, Pablo de Sarasate, Goblin, Mozart, Pink Floyd, Dick Dale, Nino Rota, Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Killing Joke, Alice in Chains, The Temptations, The Isley Brothers, and Georges Delerue are ones that I listen to frequently. And some of my favorite filmmakers are Jean-Luc Godard, Akira Kurosawa, Stanley Kubrick, Lindsay Anderson, Federico Fellini, Robert Wiene, Fritz Lang, Steven Spieldberg, Karl Freund (known for the 1932 film The Mummy), Francis Ford Coppola, Michelangelo Antonioni, Rob Reiner, and Mel Brooks.
Last edited by EyeOdyssey on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

Crazy_Red
Metro City Citizen

Postby Crazy_Red » 10 years ago

"EyeOdyssey" wrote:I didn't really write anything here yet, so this a good way to start.

I remember my first experience involving Astro Boy was when I watched the first few episodes of the 1980 English dub.

My favorite version of it is a tie between the 60's version and the Japanese dub of the 80's version. But if Jetter Mars counts, it'll be my favorite one.

Since I edited this before to make the wording of a sentence better, I might as well add this.

I am a student of just about everything that has to do with entertainment. Film, writing, animation, art, cartoonistry (if that's even a real word), music, and even sculpting at one point.

Some of my other favorite cartoonists (since it's obvious that I'm an Osamu Tezuka fan) are Ralph Bakshi, Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, Craig McCracken, Genndy Tartakovsky, and Richard Williams. I have an entire list of favorite musicians that stretches out for miles, but Debussy, Prokofiev, Shostakovich, Black Sabbath, Santana, Fabio Frizzi, Miles Davis, Arvo Part, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Carl Orff, Samuel Barber, Tomaso Albinoni, Pablo de Sarasate, Goblin, Mozart, Pink Floyd, Dick Dale, Nino Rota, Rolling Stones, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Killing Joke, Alice in Chains, The Temptations, The Isley Brothers, and Georges Delerue are ones that I listen to frequently. And some of my favorite filmmakers are Jean-Luc Godard, Akira Kurosawa, Stanley Kubrick, Lindsay Anderson, Federico Fellini, Robert Wiene, Fritz Lang, Steven Spieldberg, Karl Freund (known for the 1932 film The Mummy), Francis Ford Coppola, Michelangelo Antonioni, Rob Reiner, and Mel Brooks.

Welcome to this forum, Eyeodyssey. I hope you enjoy your time here.

There are a couple of Jetter Mars fans on this forum.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

Hey! Another Mel Brooks fan! I hope you have fun here.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 10 years ago

Welcome EyeOdyssey! :)

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Hi hi hi I'm new here

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

Hi hi hi~ I'm new here

Wow. I can't believe after three years of reading things on this site, I've FINALLY created an account of my own!!!

LET'S ALL SAY HI TO EACH OTHER....>w< !!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 10 years ago

PS How do u post pictures from your computer??? O-O
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 10 years ago

Hello Yuuki, and welcome to the forum. I'm Prettywitchiusaka(or Prettywitch for short), and I hope you enjoy your stay.

In regards to you question; go down to the very bottom of a thread page you would like to post a picture on, and go directly to the message section at the bottom. In the far right, there is a small group of buttons. The second to last one is for pictures. Click on that tab, and then you can start figuring out how to post pictures on here.

Return to “General Discussion”