New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Re: New members, please introduce yourselves here

Postby jeffbert » 3 years ago

Hello, _n0iro_! Perhaps I should say guten tag instead? :D Nice to see new people joining, as it has been rather quiet lately.

There are 89 episodes that never made it outside of Japan. Here is ca link to a list of threads that include many images from them:
https://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8338&start=40

:lol:

_n0iro_
Kokoro Robot

Postby _n0iro_ » 3 years ago

Hey, Dankeschön :D
It’s a shame they weren‘t released overseas. Thank you for the Link with images from those episodes!
"In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate" - Isaac Asimov

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 3 years ago

yOU are welcome! sorry that some of them are gone. They had their images hosted elsewhere, & when hosting expired, mods took down the threads.

Atomuzu
Kokoro Robot

Postby Atomuzu » 2 years ago

Genshi-san wrote:i guess im technically new as i never introduced myself, eventho ive been here since like 2016, but anyways hey im kalhi, tezuka fan since i was young, and im a freelance video editor

Not very active here but Kalhi Balto..?

Genshi-san
Metro City Citizen

Postby Genshi-san » 2 years ago

Atomuzu wrote:
Genshi-san wrote:i guess im technically new as i never introduced myself, eventho ive been here since like 2016, but anyways hey im kalhi, tezuka fan since i was young, and im a freelance video editor

Not very active here but Kalhi Balto..?

hm?

Bluebell1995
Kokoro Robot

Postby Bluebell1995 » 2 years ago

_n0iro_ wrote:Hey, thank you for the warm welcome!

I read that an Anime for Pluto was supposed to be released last year so I hope it was just delayed.

I've seen something about that on YouTube! It'll probably come out at some point, which is fantastic, because it honestly looks great. As far as I've seen, recent Astro Boy adaptations have been targeted towards very young children: it's a refreshing change to see an on-screen adaptation that is a bit ''darker'' and suitable for older audiences who want to explore the deeper themes of Tezuka's timeless work. :)

And since I'm in this thread, I might as well introduce myself. (Well, sort of. It's a long story.) Nearly a decade ago, I had an old account on this forum... but not long after joining, I got banned due to being a VERY rude teenager. I've always felt remorseful for what I did back then, but I didn't think of giving myself a second chance until very recently. I'm now in my mid-twenties (roughly speaking) and I really wanted to come back. So... hi again, everyone. I don't know how many people here remember me, but for those who do, I apologise to all of you, without exception.

(The old email connected to my previous account - ''Windswept Cloak'', if I recall correctly - was deleted years ago, so I have no access to it. Therefore, I made this new account. If this is against the forum rules, I'll be happy to allow changes to be made. Last thing I want to do is break rules yet again after all these years. I just hope I can prove myself this time.)

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 2 years ago

If any of the moderators have a problem, I will vouch for Bluebell1995.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Bluebell1995
Kokoro Robot

Tetsuwan Penguin wrote:If any of the moderators have a problem, I will vouch for Bluebell1995.

Thanks. It means a lot.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 2 years ago

Second chances are occasionally appropriate. Welcome to adulthood!

Bluebell1995
Kokoro Robot

jeffbert wrote:Second chances are occasionally appropriate. Welcome to adulthood!

Thanks!

It feels strange, knowing that I'll be 30 in a few years. It only seems like yesterday when I was a hyper, excitable, and at times bad-tempered 15-year-old who discovered this forum for the first time. Time really goes by fast... so these days, I always try to reflect on my life carefully because I want it to be meaningful and not wasted.
Last edited by Bluebell1995 on Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”