human behaviors that would dazzle Astro.

Off topic discussion.
dannavy85
Banned

human behaviors that would dazzle Astro.

Postby dannavy85 » 13 years ago

I recently had this funny dream of Astro sitting in the sand and in the surf at Kamakura beach trying to figure out why sand between one's toes is a good feeling.

So here walks Reno and he sees Astro lying on his back in the water playing with his sand covered feet.

"face palm"....Now what silliness is he up too?" Reno said shaking his head.

So what kind of insignificant human activities would cause Astro to "over-logic" himself silly?

Peanut butter on the roof of his mouth...oh yeah, he'd spend two hours trying to analyse why it drives dogs nuts.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

hi- thanks dannavy

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

How about...

Human fascination with fear
-- from scaring ourselves on roller-coasters to horror films -- why do so many people love self-fright? (I don't BTW) :eek:

The universal food of paradise:
CHOCOLATE :wub: in all it's decadent forms. Maybe Cora will drag Astro to a Chocolate Festival, and he'll be intrigued by the crowd swooning over food made from sweetened ground, roasted seeds.

And of course: (although it's not PC or healthy) smoking. Why would humans want to suck in the smoke from a little stick of burning leaves? :unsure:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

MangaBottle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby MangaBottle » 13 years ago

Why do some humans let little, insignificant things bug them to tears
My Astro Boy fan-fic scripts on Deviant Art:
Mighty Astro Boy :astro:

gabriel
Kokoro Robot

Postby gabriel » 13 years ago

I think that a human behaviour that would dazzle Astro is the fashion of doing piercing, he would be quite surprised asking himself why some humans like to have pieces of metal inserted in their flesh. And he could be dazzled also by all the kids that at a comic and anime convention want a Astro haircut.

Return to “General Discussion”