the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss MightyAstro :cry:
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AtomXKoisuru » 12 years ago

my grandma isn't doing to well either... she's 85, has breast cancer, and needs surgery... but thanks to the econnomy medcentral won't pay for it. so we think this is her last year with us. :cry:
[sigpic][/sigpic] Find me online!! :D AtomXKoisuru@Youtube
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

My dad is 80, has Parkinson's & severe dementia. He has been thrashing about as he dreams for years. For him, death would be a release from this horror. :cry: My mom is arthritic, and lacks stamina, but she cares for him hand and foot, as the saying goes. :cry:

Unhurdof
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Unhurdof » 12 years ago

Hi MightyAstro,

I'm very sorry for your loss...

It always hurts to lose a loved one, but maybe you can find some comfort in the fact that your grandmother lived a full life? If you keep the warm memories of her in your mind, and close to your heart, perhaps in a way she isn't Truly gone yet?

I hope you find it to be a little bit easier to be strong for her each day...
Take care.

Best Regards,
David

---

Hi Koi-suru Atom lover,

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother's declining health...I hope she gets better soon, and that you and your family have more quality time with her. Best regards to you and your family.

Cheers,
David

Unhurdof
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Unhurdof » 12 years ago

@ JeffBert: I'm sorry to hear about your parents...that's pretty tough. Best regards to you and your family...

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 12 years ago

I'm turning 17 in a few days and already almost all of my grandparents are gone.

My grandfather on my Dad's side of the family was working construction on a skyscraper and fell 90 feet when my dad was a kid still. My grandfather on my mother's side of the family had prostate cancer and died in February of 2007. He lived a full life but I wish that he didn't have to suffer in the way that he died. No one should ever have to endure that much suffering before they die, no one.

My Grandmother on my mother's side had some condition with her hormones and went kinda crazy, I forget the term. Mom hasn't spoken to her in years so I never really knew her. Finally my Dad's mom died last October and she was in her mid 80s. She had a bunch of health problems already at this point. I'm not really happy about her death but she wasn't really that good of a person when I knew her as a toddler. (She was an alcoholic and gave me beer at that age.)

Now my only living Grandparent is probably in Arizona or somewhere.

It's a bit of a shame that they all left so soon I must say. Sorry to hear about your losses MightyAstro. May she rest in piece, and of course you have my condolences.
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added an extra sentence

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

You have my deepest condolences, MightyAstro. Living to be almost 92 is quite impressive; at least she lived a full life.

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 12 years ago

I'm not good at times like this. But my heart goes out to you and your family. Hugs

Return to “General Discussion”