Weapons.

Off topic discussion.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

Do you really think that those who mentioned weapons (including myself) would know how to handle them properly? :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Of course not. I know how to handle a gun, but I've never shot one. These were just weapons that we wish we had. There is no way that I could shoot a .50 caliber magnum one-handed without either breaking my wrist or hitting myself in the face because of the recoil.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

I went to a shooting range once in my life with friends who knew alot about guns. I got to shoot this shot gun (not sure what kind it was)but this thing was enormous! I was showed how to properly hold it, but I'm not a very big person and the recoil almost knocked me on my arse. :eek: I was left with a giant bruise on my shoulder but luckily not a dislocated one. :)

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

My friend did the same thing, but he was holding the gun wrong from what I heard.

The closest thing I've shot to a gun is my full metal, blow-back airsoft gun and it's pretty cool and great fun to shoot.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Return to “General Discussion”