faces to usernames

Off topic discussion.
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:I was tempted to take a picture of my Fancy Nancy doll (she hangs out with Astro all day on my desk at work!)

I need a new photo, my hair is long now and sometimes curly (naturally -- like Acorn's) or I straighten it out with a flat iron -- there's nothin' like conquering curls!!!!!! XD

OMG NANCY I WANNA ADOPT YOOOOOOU AS A LITTLE SISTER! :hyo:

Even if you're older than me, >.> I can still be the eldest sis.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

DAWWWW I love you guys!!! I've got to find a picture with my super-straight hair - I know I'm doing damage, but it is FUN to watch it go from THAT CURLY to straight as a stick in ONE PASS (I purchased a pro-level flat iron, 'cause I've got SERIOUS curls as you can see).

YAY Lisa, it's a DEAL!! I've been the big sister all my life -- would be nice to have "time off!")

Sooo, come on Astro Forever . . . let's see yer curlz girl!!!

And I think we need a "separated from birth" contest to see who looks more like the Pluto Atom: Ghost or Astro Boy 2866 XD!

BTW - I recently saw a photo of me at around 9 years old and I look like Princess Sapphire -- no kidding - I've gotta find that, it's really funny.
Last edited by AprilSeven on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

oh please do!!! ^^ you all ar beautiful to me ^^ oh i dont have a web cam..im not old enough WAA! i wish i could upload pictures but same as MightyAstro, i will pot a good one here as for now.. this is pretty much what i look like um but not my hair XD -http://download-pokemon-episodes.edogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/may.jpg @ alittleacorn you do not want flat greasy hair! trust me! you wach it then the next day..ITS GREASY AGAIN FROM THE MOMENT YOU WAKE UP! i hate my hair curley hair please! or better yet ...may or dawn hair :)

Xenops
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Xenops » 13 years ago

Nice to meet everyone! I personally don't feel safe posting my picture, but if you give Elijah Wood as Frodo brown eyes instead of blue, that's what I look like. :lol: :eek: My hair is even the right length now. I look like a female version of him.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

It's strange to put a face to a user name, though it is nice to meet you all! I'm a little hesitant to post my image here as well.I did however find an image that resembles me a little bit, only I'm not quite that thin and I have a little more hair:

http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x3401161/sketch_of_a_stick_man_with_a_big_heart_1796230.jpg

@ Diehard,

Nice landscape, neighbor. Your mom's artist friend is quite talented!
Last edited by Novacain on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 13 years ago

Interesting to see the faces behind the names! Like with Xenops and Novacain, I don't feel comfortable posting a picture of myself on here. I can describe myself though.

People I know have told me that I look like Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. The differences between me and Hiccup are that I have dark brown eyes, and my hair is a little longer. I have about three more inches of hair on the back of my head and my bangs go down just barely below my eyes (I don't hang my hair in front of my eyes though). Also, I part my hair slightly off-center instead of way off on the side. I dislike having swooped hair.

Here's a pic of Hiccup if you've never seen that movie:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/11800000/Hiccup-hiccup-horrendous-haddock-the-3rd-11871160-200-200.jpg

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:Sooo, come on Astro Forever . . . let's see yer curlz girl!!!

You wouldn't even believe all the things I do to make sure that not much information can be found about myself or even through my username, if someone in real life happens to know one of them. :lol: It scares me that once you post something online, it stays there (or one someone else's computer) forever. :confused:

I did think of posting a picture of just one lock so you'd see what I mean! :p But it's not an easy one to take... :eek:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

**pictures you placing hair on a scanner!*** :lol:

That's okay - I'm already in a gazillion photos out there (being involved with choral singing) but it's as part of a group - definitely not the same as individual shots (lots of people with my same [married] name) -- only picture of me that comes up is my facebook photo, which is the same as I posted here.

I get extra nervous about ordering stuff over the internet and cookies. I'd NEVER do banking over the net (although I know a LOT of people who do).
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

DJaxs312
Metro City Citizen

Postby DJaxs312 » 13 years ago

Heh. Image

That's me's! :)
Last edited by DJaxs312 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “General Discussion”