What are your favorite characters?

Off topic discussion.
Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

Well I guess there is one character that I should mention since I was discussing this.

Another favorite character of mine,

Scorpion from Mortal Kombat

What is there to say about Scorpion? He is one of the most iconic characters in Mortal Kombat. There is another Mortal Kombat game releasing very soon, and he has one of the best fatalities I've seen so far. Not to mention that the previous character I mentioned Kratos being in the game as well. I'm sure Scorpion is most famous for his spear and his "Get over here!" line which I'm sure everyone has heard in their lives at least once.

More about Scorpion. The guy is just badass. He is a hell spawned revenant who was formally a ninja who was defeated in combat along with his clan. He constantly seeks revenge against the one's who put him in his current state.

His rival is also a favorite of mine.

Sub-Zero

But I think I will stop there...

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

"JettoSweet" wrote:~*Okay here I go!*~ House! I don't wanna seem like a copycat here... :) But hes a favorite of mine too... :) Danny Fenton/Phantom! One I've had for a long long time. :P Harry Potter! I've loved hime since I read the very first book and I'm always reading fanfiction. Sora! Luffy! One Piece! :P One of my first favorite animes! And my newest favorite...[SIZE="4"]Astro Boy! :D [/SIZE] I swear.. :) I fell in love with him faast. He's just adorable... He just makes you wanna adopt him don't he? :heart: :heart: :heart:
Imageyou mean this sora? this was what came to my haed as soon as i saw the name sora. ;) Oohhh..kkaaayyy..i have like thousands of favorite charicters..i'll start with this. ZERO KIRYU AND YUKI CROSS. <3 :w00t: Image okay- There both from the series Vampire Knight (both first series and Guilty) and there two students from the day class that work reluctantly to protect the students of the day class and keep the secret that the night class students are vampires, they also hold back all the fangirls :lol: I like them both because they go so well together, zero is just sooo cute :wub: (not as cute as astro though) and yuki is so pretty they also show in so much of this series story that they make you want them to be you faveorite. okay next up.. Ash Ketchum!! :w00t:
okay, he's from like EVERY series of pokemon on the anime so theres no need for detailing. i like him because i used to be in love with him.. :blush: but err..thats all over now and BTW hes awesome and funny. Ash Ketchum wants to be the worlds best pokemon trainer, so with this ambition he sets out into the world of pokemon traveling from region to region with hes friends. (well not all of he's friends theres not enough food) you get the point.NUUURRRDD! 3rddddd.. Jamie Kelly..
Shes from the book series Dear Dumb Diary and i couldnt help putting her on here, she halerious thats why i liek her. In her own world she stumbles across her anoyying enemy Angelia how is the most popular in the class. she trys to emuse everyone but it never turnes out right.
B-O-L-T! THE SUPER DOG!
:heart: omg! i loved this movie soooooooouuu much and in still do. okay he's from the Disney animation movie Bolt. He is a dog who is meaning to protect penny. although the workers ambitions for the dog is to beleive penny is Really in trouble, the dog doesnt protend he goes looking for her and along the way makes some friends to help him. i liek bolt cos hes a DOG. i liek dogs. and cats, so no offence mittens. not so sure about hamsters though-or hamster cakes o_0 BTW..
Index-Chan!! :D Image
She's from To Aru Majutsu no Index. and she ucompanies Toma Kamijo and he is a student in Academy City whose right hand, the Imagine Breaker, has the ability to negate any supernatural powers, but also his own luck- (which he has none of) :p yeah i like Index cause shes funny =3
Last edited by atoms_gf on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

King Porky
Kokoro Robot

Postby King Porky » 13 years ago

Warning, Many much Homestuck ahead!

Vriska Serket
Everyone in the fandom seems to hate her except me ;_; But no, she's my favourite character. She's a horrible horrible person yes, but that's what I love about her. I was excepting to hate her from what people where saying bout her but... Nope. I love her. To me she has some of the absolute funniest lines in Homestuck ("AG: John, stop kissing that adult 8rown male human computer at once.") and yea. I generally love her and her attitude.

Eridan Ampora
Oh god this image is the funniest thing lol
Uh. Another guy I was expecting to hate in Homestuck, but ended up loving. He's a stupid hipster, who's hopelessly in love and hatelove with everyone, and hates everyone who lives on land yet lives mainly on land himself. Oh you Eridan, oh you!

Nepeta Leijon
LAST HOMESTUCK CHARACTER I SWEAR ;____; I mean I love a whole lot more Homestuck characters but then i'd turn this thread into "why King P Loves Homestuck" rather than favourite characters.
But seriously, If anyone finds a character cuter than Nepeta let me know... Because it is impossible. She is adorable. I mean just lookit her! She's a young girl who roleplays a mother cat (and kills stuff with her bare hands BUT OOPPS THAT NOT CUTE NEVER MIND) and glomps people and talks with cat puns (purrfect :33) and ships everything and everyone and is generally adorable ;_; I just want to pick her up, take her home and cuddle her forever cause she's just that cute!

Pyramid Head
U... Oh... Oh dear! King P has something to admit. He loves Survival horror... particularly silent hill. And... oh come on just look at PH! Everything about him just screams "oh good, I'm going to die!" and while I'm not so much of a fan of him in either the SH movie or Homecoming (he had no reason to be in either BUT i won't go into that) he is definately one of the things that makes SH2 so memorable.

Abe
This guys been with me since my childhood and I'll always have a huge soft spot for the ugly adorable idiot <3 I think I love him so much cause he's not your typical hero. He's not hansom, dashing, he's extremely clumbsy, and in a way completely naive and a bit of an idiot... and yet he's still managed to have well over 300 of his species. Yep, nothing more lovable than an unlikely hero, and Abe is definitely that :3

Slenderman
O... Oh.... Oh... OH. NO. RUN!
you are broken... you can not be fixed
Now now darling,
Oh don't kill yourself,
Cause none of us were angels

:heart: And you know I love you yeah! :heart:
King Porky:- The party don't start 'til I walk in~
Tumblr/Sketch Blog/Twitter

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

How could I forget to mention the guy in my avatar and signature.

Rorshach from Watchmen.

Rorshach is probably one of my favorite comic book characters. The man is insane, but brilliant. Never comprises under any circumstances and never surrenders to injustice. Rorshach's quotes and strong will make him one of my favorites. For those that don't know his mask is made of moving inkblots which looks really cool in the movie.

My second favorite watchman would be Dr. Manhattan.

The only person in Watchmen that actually has superpowers. Dr. Manhattan can bend matter to his whim. He was born normal, but then was gifted God-like powers after a lab accident. Manhattan is very intelligent and is also a favorite of mine and is a big part of the movie. Sad thing about this character is he slowly loses touch with humanity and starts to lose interest in both humans and the Earth entirely. It's hard for me to point to the direct reason why I like this character, but he's very interesting nonetheless.

InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 13 years ago

"King Porky" wrote:Warning, Many much Homestuck ahead!

I love Homestuck!!! :w00t:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

Oh Man, I have so many favorite characters I don't know where I should start! :eek:

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

I just remembered another set of characters who are my favorite from Resident Evil. Keep in mind the game has a 15 rating.

Steve Burnside

Claire Redfield

The two above are the main characters of RE 'Code Veronica' made in 2000 (pictures are from the Darkside Chronicles remake).

Their personalies can be summed up in this cutscene alone! :hyo: :hyo: :hyo: alright and this one too!

I have a bet with my friend Steve will return (since he died in the game from a virus and his body was stolen for experiments :cry :) . If he does, likely you will hear a little redhead over in England screaming happily while shouting "Haha I told you sucker!" to her buddy :lol:

But yeah, if you haven't checked out the games yet...DO IT! :d oh:

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

:O i have sooo many faveroute charicters that i can list more..but i won't.

Return to “General Discussion”