Problem.. :(

Off topic discussion.
SpaceCookie
Banned

Problem.. :(

Postby SpaceCookie » 13 years ago

I'm in college for the summer semester, and this time around I didn't get any loan money. I only got the Pell Grant. It paid for all my classes luckily once I got up to 12 full hours...but NOW..I can't afford my books! One of them is over two hundred dollars because it's got some computer software that comes with it. T.T
The only ones I CAN get, are the two small history books. Should I just drop the classes if they tell me I really need them? There's just no way I can buy what I need, and I wouldn't be able to till next semester.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

Sorry, never went to a formal college so not sure.... maybe check and see if you can get a student line of credit thru your bank?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Sorry, I wish I could help, but I'm completely unaware of the possible resources where you live. :( I hope you end up making the best possible choice. Good luck!

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

r u not able to go for a student loan????? if not then maby novacain's idea might be your best bet to not have to drop the class, or is it possible to work with another student and share textbooks?????
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 13 years ago

At my college they have copies of the textbooks in the library. Does yours have anything like that? (I just seriously photocopied my entire geology book last semester, lol).
*dust*

Return to “General Discussion”