I'm back again

Off topic discussion.
cuejqi
Banned

I'm back again

Postby cuejqi » 12 years ago

Two month probation for someone may be short,but for me it's too long. The worst thing is that I am feeling I'm hurt. At first,I'm very eager to communicate and I wanna get understanding,friendship and happiness from this forum,which ended up breaking and in greviance.
I'm no longer wanna log on his forum,which had seen an originally happy and enthusiastic heart broke.

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 12 years ago

Please don't be upset cuejqi. I am your true friend. You can always PM me. :)

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

Welcome back! :)
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 12 years ago

Welcome back.

I'm sorry to see that you feel this way. It's just that you can't post sexual stuff on here, this isn't an 18+ forum. Otherwise they are 18+ Tezuka/Astro Boy forums that you can go to.

I can assure you, if the moderators are you giving you hard time, it's nothing personal. It's just that you're not following the rules. Just try not to make the same mistakes again.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

I doubt you need a reminder of why you were on probation and what you did wrong since you had two months to think about it, so I will leave it at:

Welcome back!!! and please don't feel that you shouldn't come visit anymore! We want you to be a part of this forum, cuejqi! :)

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 12 years ago

I agree with everybody else. We do like you cuejqi and please don't post those kind of things publicly anymore. :)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 12 years ago

Welcome back! I don't think I have seen you around here before! Nice to meet you!

Also, yeah, it's best to leave all that at the doorstep, it will make you feel happier about this place. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”