How tall are you?

Off topic discussion.
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

In my case, it depends on whether I am standing with both feet on the floor, as my left leg is over an inch shorter than my right. :lol: At most, I am about 5' 8".

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:
"Shiyonasan" wrote:Looks like I'm the tallest so far in this thread

Sorry to rain on your parade :d evil:, but I am 6'1" and I'm 16 and still growing :D . I grew a bit after the summer and I hope to continue to grow.

And so ends my day-long reign as the tallest on ABO. :( Nah, I'm kiddin'. :p

They say males keep growing into their mid-twenties, so you definitely have a lot of time to continue to grow. Knowing me, I'll probably just grow another inch by then. :lol:
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astroboy599
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astroboy599 » 12 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:
"Shiyonasan" wrote:Looks like I'm the tallest so far in this thread

Sorry to rain on your parade :d evil:, but I am 6'1" and I'm 16 and still growing :D . I grew a bit after the summer and I hope to continue to grow.

wow you're really tall, I feel small :( Just joking :)
Astro: "Dr. O'shay....... Do I have to do my homework?" O'shay: "yes Astro, you must do your homework" Astro: "darn it!"

鉄腕アトムのルール :astro:
My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Aang599?feature=mhee

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 12 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:And so ends my day-long reign as the tallest on ABO. :( Nah, I'm kiddin'. :p

They say males keep growing into their mid-twenties, so you definitely have a lot of time to continue to grow. Knowing me, I'll probably just grow another inch by then. :lol:

:lol: Yea, my bad :p .

I hope that's true because I would love it if I could grow a few more inches :)

"Astroboy599" wrote:wow you're really tall, I feel small :( Just joking :)

:lol: You don't even know how many times I have heard that from people. If I had a dollar for every time I had heard something that refers to the height of someone else compared to me, I'd probably have a couple hundred bucks lol. My old gf called me "a big softee" :lol:

There are a lot of people here, that who's heights I had imagined differently, especially GLAB, to be honest I thought you weren't really that tall :d oh:, but you have some pretty good height, especially for 14 yeas old.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 12 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:
And so ends my day-long reign as the tallest on ABO. :( Nah, I'm kiddin'. :p

*pats your on head while standing on a foot stool* there there Shiyonasan, there there v.v

And I checked wikipedia, woman stop growing around 21, men stop growing around 23. Then it's somewhere in the late 30's we begin to graaadually shrivel and shrink! ^^ until soon grey hairs get covered up with hair dye, wrinkles get covered up by thick clumps of 'anti cream my butt' and we're all complaining about how the cold hurts our poor bones while we race each other on our hover bikes.

Isn't life swell? :lol:
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

"Alittleacorn" wrote:And I checked wikipedia, woman stop growing around 21, men stop growing around 23. Then it's somewhere in the late 30's we begin to graaadually shrivel and shrink!

:eek: so I am shrinking!

But I'm not that old yet!!! I will stretch extra hard at the gym from now on!!! :lol:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

At 53, my only gray is my beard; oops, also eyebrows. :lol: I remember standing back to back with other kids, trying to be tallest. :hyo:

Astroboy599
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astroboy599 » 12 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:
"Shiyonasan" wrote:And so ends my day-long reign as the tallest on ABO. :( Nah, I'm kiddin'. :p

:lol: Yea, my bad :p .

I hope that's true because I would love it if I could grow a few more inches :)

"Astroboy599" wrote:wow you're really tall, I feel small :( Just joking :)

:lol: You don't even know how many times I have heard that from people. If I had a dollar for every time I had heard something that refers to the height of someone else compared to me, I'd probably have a couple hundred bucks lol. My old gf called me "a big softee" :lol:

There are a lot of people here, that who's heights I had imagined differently, especially GLAB, to be honest I thought you weren't really that tall :d oh:, but you have some pretty good height, especially for 14 yeas old.

Astro: "Dr. O'shay....... Do I have to do my homework?" O'shay: "yes Astro, you must do your homework" Astro: "darn it!"

鉄腕アトムのルール :astro:

My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Aang599?feature=mhee

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

@AB2866; :confused: :lol: really? :lol: Some people thought I was a boy too on this forum so I could see how one would think I was short :lol: ...hhmm how many other people would have thought I was shorter? :lol:

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 12 years ago

i'm guessing 5'3" but I am 12,so It's sounds like I gots me some growing to do!

Return to “General Discussion”