Fanart for other cartoons I like

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Fanart for other cartoons I like

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

Sorry bout that. I guess in the crash that happened awhile ago wiped out my michealanious fan art I posted, so I'm reposting it. Plus one more I just did awhile ago. It occured to me all you ever saw was my Astro Boy and Tezuka fan art, so I made a thread where I can show fan art for other cartoons or anime I like. I hope you like them.

This first drawing is one I did of Ichigo Kurosaki from the anime Bleach. I entered it in a Shonen Jump fan art contest almost a year ago. I didn't win. Oh well, their loss.

The next 2 are drawings I did of Mordecai (blue jay) and Rigby (racoon) from Regular Show. I actually got to talk to J G Quintel, the creator of Regular Show, and voice actor for Mordecai. He just loved my drawings. I'm so happy.

The last 2 are Beavis and ButtHead. I did the one with them sitting about a month ago, and the one that I copied from the title card is brand new. Beavis and ButtHead is like the most stupidest hilarious show ever!

Well, that's it for now. Later I'll post one of Daria, Sailor Moon, and maybe Finn and Jake from Adventure Time.

EDIT: I'm gonna have to post the rest later. There seems to be an error or something.
Attachments
regular show.jpg
regular show.jpg (91.14 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
Ichigo.jpg
Ichigo.jpg (32.96 KiB) Viewed 1798 times
Last edited by Anime Girl on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

Awesome!! Lovely work AnimeGirl16 :p
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Okay some glitch or something is causing me to not be able to post some photos directly so I guess I have to post them the old fashion way, through Photobucket.

Here's another Regular Show pic.

Here's the my first attempt at drawing Beavis and ButtHead. This was really really hard to draw.

Here's another picture of Beavis and ButtHead, this one I copied from the title card in the new episodes. I like this one a heck of alot better than the first one.

And finally my latest drawing, Daria. This one was pretty trickey because I had to thicken the lines because of that animation style. I'm pretty proud of this drawing.

That's it for now folks, but I'll try to post more later.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AtomXKoisuru » 12 years ago

I LOVE REGULAR SHOW~!
do you like Adventure time? :D
[sigpic][/sigpic] Find me online!! :D AtomXKoisuru@Youtube
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Koi-suru Atom lover" wrote:I LOVE REGULAR SHOW~!
do you like Adventure time? :D

Heck yeah. I might draw that later. My little Sis is the biggest adventure time fan I know. She has her own drawings hung up in her room everywhere.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Okay, I'll post some more drawings later soon possibly. I'll have one of Finn and Jake from Adventure Time, a fan character me and Sis came up with for Adventure Time, Sailor Moon, and possibly Johnny Test (It's my little brother's favorite show, and he wanted me to draw a picture for him. LOL!).

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

2 more drawings! First one Sailor Moon! Second one Hey Arnold! (gawd I miss dat show)
Attachments
arnold.jpg
arnold.jpg (29.31 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
sailormoon.jpg
sailormoon.jpg (38.25 KiB) Viewed 1723 times

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

I drew this picture of Ozzy from from the movie Osmosis Jones. We got to watch it in science class a few weeks ago, and I loved it. I'm going to give this as a end of the year present for my science teacher Mrs. Brown. She'll love it. I hope people actually look and maybe comment on my pictures instead of ignoring them.
Attachments
osmosis jones.jpg
osmosis jones.jpg (48.9 KiB) Viewed 1687 times

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 12 years ago

I remember watching Osmosis Jones a few years ago :lol: very funny. And I remember watching Hey Arnold as well. I don't remember the last time I saw it though.

Your art is great. :D It makes me jealous. IMO I can only draw okay-ish on the computer.
Instead of photobucket you could upload them on your DA account.
My Deviant Art page
Astro Boy: (started April 30, 2012)
1960's: 104/104 + 193
1980's: 52/52 (will rewatch when english subs available)
2003: 50/50 (yay all Astro Boy seasons finished!)
Detective Conan: 656/656+ (all caught up! :D ) (started Jan 1, 2012)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

They are already on my DA account. I just like to keep them in my photobucket and facebook accounts as well.

Return to “General Discussion”