What was the last thing you bought?

Off topic discussion.
Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

The problem could be the image you tried to upload was too big.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 8 years ago

What I bought today was fantastic!!! Astro Boy handbag. The lady said that it was limited addition but i'm not sure, I never see anything of Atom in the shops so i fangirled over this and bought it for £8.
Sorry for the repost, thought it'll be better to add the information.

Thanks for the help but finally got the attainment to work
Attachments
unnamed3.jpg
unnamed3.jpg (85.19 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (24.1 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

Today, I finished my collection of the 13 original Dragon Ball Z movies by buying the collection pack of the first 5 movies. I was only missing Movie 4, and buying that pack was the best way to get that movie.

Secondly, I bought the complete Cowboy Bebop series on DVD. It's the first time I've bought an anime series on DVD outside of Dragon Ball. Bebop is one of two anime that I consider perfect, so I had to buy it.

Lastly, I bought the Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass manga. I already own the Ocarina of Time manga and Majora's Mask manga, so I figured I'd get one more Zelda manga to add to my collection.

gokaiblue
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby gokaiblue » 8 years ago

I've been getting a lot of Japanese stuff lately. First, I purchased Dragon Ball Z #1 and #2 ( Japanese singles line). Then, while in New York, I purchased Dragon Ball Kanzenban No. 2, the first two tankobon volumes of Dragon Ball, the Jaco tankobon, Dragon Ball full color 1, and both English and Japanese version of Hunter X Hunter volume 1.

While stopped at a mall in New Jersey, I purchased Yokai Watch for 3DS (though I would later replace my 3DS with a 2DS as my 3DS is dead). When I returned home, I went to eBay and purchased a 1985 and 1987 Weekly Shonen Jump. Which brings us to today in which I bought an unknown Japanese Astro Boy comic and volumes 2, 8, 18 ~ 21 of the Sunday comics edition printings.

Needless to say, I'm doing making big purchases for a while.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 8 years ago

I actually began buying another MA manga version; I think these are Kobunsha. They are HB, and very thin; about 110 - 140 pages each. Like the DH version, the stories are all mixed up, that is, chosen to fit in nthe books, rather than in chronological order. So far, I have only flipped through them, though I intend to give them a closer look. I now have vols 1-3, & 7. :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 8 years ago

Ludwig B volumes 1 & 2; & vols. 4, 6, & 8 of the previously mentioned series. I could not find vol. 5! :o hmy:

Return to “General Discussion”