What was the last thing you bought?

Off topic discussion.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

Hmmm last thing I bought was a movie ticket to the IMAX Hunger Games and the Mockingjay pin :D Any other Hunger Games fans here???

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 12 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:[QUOTE=Tetsuwan Atom;195392]The last thing that must have been the first Buddha movie from Malaysia because it actually has english subs and doesn't cost like over 70 dollars and no ******* english company is going to take it as usual :rolleyes: .

Can you extract the subtitles using SubRip?

Last things I bought include Tezuka's Shumari manga, Hot Stuff the Little Devil comics and merchandise, a couple movies on Blu-ray. Still waiting for everything to arrive.[/QUOTE]Once i actually get it i guess i can do that but did you get the French version of Shumari because i was searching for that all over the place ?

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

I bought gas. I refuelled! :p But I suppose that's not very interesting, so let's say I've spoiled myself with an amazing chocolate cake! :)

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

"Tetsuwan Atom" wrote:[QUOTE=F-Man;195393][QUOTE=Tetsuwan Atom;195392]The last thing that must have been the first Buddha movie from Malaysia because it actually has english subs and doesn't cost like over 70 dollars and no ******* english company is going to take it as usual :rolleyes: .

Last things I bought include Tezuka's Shumari manga, Hot Stuff the Little Devil comics and merchandise, a couple movies on Blu-ray. Still waiting for everything to arrive.[/QUOTE]Once i actually get it i guess i can do that but did you get the French version of Shumari because i was searching for that all over the place ?[/QUOTE]

A friend from France found it for me recently. There's also currently two volumes on Amazon France, but one of them doesn't ship internationally (I asked the seller and it didn't work).
I'm on Twitter.

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 12 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:[QUOTE=Tetsuwan Atom;195398][QUOTE=F-Man;195393][QUOTE=Tetsuwan Atom;195392]The last thing that must have been the first Buddha movie from Malaysia because it actually has english subs and doesn't cost like over 70 dollars and no ******* english company is going to take it as usual :rolleyes: .

Last things I bought include Tezuka's Shumari manga, Hot Stuff the Little Devil comics and merchandise, a couple movies on Blu-ray. Still waiting for everything to arrive.[/QUOTE]Once i actually get it i guess i can do that but did you get the French version of Shumari because i was searching for that all over the place ?[/QUOTE]

A friend from France found it for me recently. There's also currently two volumes on Amazon France, but one of them doesn't ship internationally (I asked the seller and it didn't work).[/QUOTE]There also is a seller on ebay.fr who offers them all but you have to contact him for it and i already replied in French English and Dutch but he woudn't respond for some reason while he has even lowerd the price on them so i don't know what's going on with that :confused:

i was be able to get bouth Volumes of The Crater though, Midnight and Tezuka's accestor DR Ryoan are the only other ones i can't get i know the last one is available in Spanish so i might look into that though i have bouth in Japanse already so better just finally know how to read Japanese i slowly catch on with speaking it but reading it is a whole other beast.

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 12 years ago

I just did a big grocery run.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Last thing I bought Part Dos

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

I bought yummy lollipops suckers, a Shamrock Shake at Micky D's, and I tried to find volume 4 of the Sailor Moon manga which just came out last week, but once again they had every copy but volume 4, (I already have the first 3 so far), so I went and browsed DVDs and I found a DVD copy of my favorite show when I was a kid, Hey Arnold! I fricken love and miss that show soooo much. Naturally I bought it. XD I showed Mom and then she laughed and said "OMG! Here we go again." and then I gave her the "evil smile" and said "Oh yeah. The obsession continues. Wah ha ha ha ha!" That show was all I used to talk about when I was 5 and 6, (That was a long time before I saw Astro Boy and quickly got hooked to him XD)
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

The last thing i bought was Astroboy 1960 disc one a puppy lip gloss (junior mint sent) a wii game an owl fiction book a pie a black and white dress fabric pictures of astroboy (im going to make an Astroboy black and white dress) and some sailor moon manga' s oh and a sailor moon outfit for the upcoming Cherry blossom festival i am going as sailor moon
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

SolidiumSherlock
Kokoro Robot

Postby SolidiumSherlock » 12 years ago

The last thing i bought was an XBOX 360. ( And some chocolate bars.)

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

I ABSOLUTALLY LOVE HUNGER GAMES im seeing it this saturday
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

Return to “General Discussion”