What was the last thing you bought?

Off topic discussion.
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

"Tetsuwan Atom" wrote:DragonBox set 6 (English) Funimation
DragonBall Manga Ultimate Edtion volume 8 from Glenat (Dutch)

Oh hey, the last thing I bought was Dragon Ball related as well! I bought the Curse of the Blood Rubies (2010 release) about a week ago. :)

Got to love those Dragon Box sets. How many do you have of those?

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 12 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:[QUOTE=Tetsuwan Atom;198597]DragonBox set 6 (English) Funimation
DragonBall Manga Ultimate Edtion volume 8 from Glenat (Dutch)

Oh hey, the last thing I bought was Dragon Ball related as well! I bought the Curse of the Blood Rubies (2010 release) about a week ago. :)

Got to love those Dragon Box sets. How many do you have of those?[/QUOTE]I just got the 6th set so i got 1-6 so far as you may know the early ones are out of print because Japan wanted it to be a limited release for some reason so only have 7 to go.

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

@Jeffbert - Russell Stover maybe?

Last thing I bought: paper plates/cups from Sam's Club to save time on washing dishes!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

Yes, that is the brand, thanks, AprilSeven; my regret is that I found only 1 of them; other than that, I regret my fat-heavy diet. :p

Update: I just ordered URUSEI YATSURA TV volumes 6-10; I hope to own the whole collection, eventually. :p

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

I was in the process of printing the last half of my German studying material in order to get it binded! :D

Three quarters into it, my printer refused to print anything more. It required a new print cartridge. :d oh:

I went to buy one. It was the first time since I bought the printer three years ago. It was quite a shock to discover how much it costed! :o hmy: :sick: I may have known it a few years ago, but I had totally forgotten about that... :unsure:

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 12 years ago

I got a new electric frying pan, my old one was getting all broken, there was a huge crack across the lid lol, I couldn't get anything to stick the the new one with glue :) :)
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

"Tetsuwan Atom" wrote:I just got the 6th set so i got 1-6 so far as you may know the early ones are out of print because Japan wanted it to be a limited release for some reason so only have 7 to go.

I am aware of the early sets going out of stock, especially #2, which as I understand is pretty impossible to find these days. Fortunately, you have almost all of them already and I have all of them, so we don't need to worry about that.

It's too bad that the Dragon Boxes are a limited release.

jmb2891
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jmb2891 » 12 years ago

Rolling Stone The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time & Astro Boy vol. 20 & 21
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."
-Mark Twain

Please check out:
My YouTube Channel
My Ultimate-Guitar Profile

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 12 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:I got a new electric frying pan, my old one was getting all broken, there was a huge crack across the lid lol, I couldn't get anything to stick the the new one with glue :) :)

I have an 18 or is it a 24 inch electric griddle. I can cook a whole pound of bacon, though admittedly, I must squish the first strips closer together, once they have cooked a bit, to make room for the rest. But since it takes a few minutes to load it all, it works fine. Then, I slap two slices of bread on all that luscious bacon fat, & make a killer grilled cheese sandwich. :p

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 12 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:
"diehard67" wrote:I got a new electric frying pan, my old one was getting all broken, there was a huge crack across the lid lol, I couldn't get anything to stick the the new one with glue :) :)

I have an 18 or is it a 24 inch electric griddle. I can cook a whole pound of bacon, though admittedly, I must squish the first strips closer together, once they have cooked a bit, to make room for the rest. But since it takes a few minutes to load it all, it works fine. Then, I slap two slices of bread on all that luscious bacon fat, & make a killer grilled cheese sandwich. :p

I cook my bacon on a electric grill and all the fat drips down between the bars, I like it better that way, I can still get a hole pack on my grill.

today I got 2 expandable screen things for my liveing room windows so I can open em without haveing to worry about bugs and a steam mop, and did a bunch poking around a canadian tire store.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Return to “General Discussion”