HEY ARNOLD!

Off topic discussion.
Beyond the Stars

HEY ARNOLD!

Postby avatargirl » 12 years ago

HI- HUGS- I love ASTROBOY so much that i write a story about him i mean her being as girly as me- but as a girl ASTROBOY is very smart and girly cute and tough like girls are! But i also love ARNOLD from "HEY ARNOLD" - WAS SURPRISE at how sometimes i am sorta like Helga when she is being sweet! I DO NOT want to ever be mean at all! Love how SHE pretends she does not like ARNOLD- but in reality she is girly-girl school girl crush on him-it is darling cute to the girly -girl max! I think "HEY ARNOLD" is my fav cartoon series that does not involve robots or heroine and heroes! ANYONE else besides me believe a sweet innocent series like "HEY ARNOLD" is one of the best cartoon series that was made by NICKELODEON! FEEL sad ARNOLD does not have his parents- but in reality i feel sad all the time cause i know that is part of reality! - :) :wub: :heart: :astro:

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

I LOVE HEY ARNOLD! I'm a bit like Helga sometimes. I have anger issues, and I'm a bit of a drama queen, oh and I even used to have to huge fangirl crush on Arnold. Gimme a break I was only 5 at the time. XD
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

I used to love to watch Hey Arnold when I was a kid. I wouldn't even mind watching it these days.

The thing I remember about the show the most was Arnold's grandparents, especially his grandpa. Fun times. :lol:

Beyond the Stars

HI- HUGS- YOUR POST ANIME GIRL16 and SHIYONASAN are so darling cute to the max........................... giggles sweetly- if you could get nickteen SHIYONASAN you could watch it! least i think it is nickteen- thanks with friendship and love! pray everyone eternal salvation and safety and happiness always! love you both and thanks for posting!

Deep_Freeze
Metro City Citizen

Postby Deep_Freeze » 12 years ago

Hey Arnold! was a good show.
I have nothing to say!

Beyond the Stars

HI- THANKS DEEP FREEZE- pray you and everyone else the very best- eternal salvation- safety and happiness always- hugs

Return to “General Discussion”