So mad...

Off topic discussion.
BlueCore
Robot President

So mad...

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

Ok so, here another one of my many life stories...

Today is my friend reachels birthday, and me and my other frien Leah, were going to get Raechel a mini trampoline because she's always wanted one. We'd been planning this for a week and yesterday was supposed to be the day we got the trampoline. So it's about 7:00 at night and I'm waiting to here from Leah to see where we were going. I got a text from her that said, oh hey Meghan, I just wanted to let you know that I got Raechel one direction concert tickets, so I won't be buying the trampoline with you.

Um... Not cool... But here's the best part. Raechel posted on Facebook yesterday and I quote!!!
"ok, so I officially have a NEW BEST FRIEND!!! Yes you! Leah! You got me one direction tickets and that's what I've really wanted! Best friend for life! No one can get me a gift more amazing than this!!!"

This crushed me!!! I thought I was reachels best friend!!!!!!!! But NO! She had to stomp on me!!! And now no matter what I get her, it would be equal to one direction tickets!!! Sorry that I don't have money to buy 4 normal tickets AND A SKY BOX!!!

Ugh.... So what has mad you question your friendship or has just down right made you mad???
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Solarcat20
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Solarcat20 » 12 years ago

that sucks...sounds like she is a shallow, fair-weather friend. a couple of girls in my graduating class recently showed their true colors (not directly at me though). one, who is most likely to get validictorian cheated on exams and assignments (got caught) and her sidekick (along with her daddy and money) got some other girls that i know in trouble for basically saying that 'the girl who's getting validictorian shouldn't be getting cause she cheated' on a social-networking site, one got a two friday schools but i don't know exactly what the others got though. the higher-ups letted this girl get away with cheating and she'll get validictorian! :mad: :shifty:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

Hmmm... that's not very cool, neither from Raechel nor from Leah. But, perhaps that was just Raechel's way of showing her grattitude to Leah, and that doesn't mean she's less your friend?

I'm so glad the Internet wasn't mainstream when I was a teenager!
Last edited by Astro Forever on Thu May 24, 2012 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: mixed the friends' names

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 12 years ago

ha ha ha, if the internet was mainstream when some of us older members were kids then we would be the borg my now lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Tobiofan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Tobiofan » 12 years ago

Sorry to hear that BlueCore! :( I used to hang out with friends, until one moved away and my best friend practically dropped out, then everyone else left. Because of that I haven't had that happen in a while (around a year), but I do remember some things my friends have done.
I remember one of my friends stated he hated me just because I was able to pin to a wall back in elementary school. Seriously? Why does he even remember that? :eek: He was the one going crazy at that time.
Another thing is that my best friend introduced me to pokemon. Now I love it and she hates it, and she insults me when I talk about it. Same with Astro Boy. She started calling it stupid the first day I saw her after I started liking it. The only thing that we both still like is Detective Conan, though I'm surprised she hasn't gotten tired of it. She has a lot of other quirks like that as well, like being angry at me for complaining that it hurt when I got my ankle hit with a soccer ball, even though she knows it was the ankle I have arthritis in. But hey, in the end, she is still my friend. She has been that way since back in First grade and will probably will be for a long time.
My Deviant Art page
Astro Boy: (started April 30, 2012)
1960's: 104/104 + 193
1980's: 52/52 (will rewatch when english subs available)
2003: 50/50 (yay all Astro Boy seasons finished!)
Detective Conan: 656/656+ (all caught up! :D ) (started Jan 1, 2012)

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

with friends like that, who needs enemies.
twitter

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:with friends like that, who needs enemies.

It seem to be that way, it's like everyone has frienemies!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 12 years ago

I'm so sorry. She just isn't worth your time. I usually try to hang out with good friends, and I have a best friend named Bri, who is practically my sister. I would be soooo pissed off if that happaned to me (sorry for my language). On time on of Mom's friends posted on my Facebook a post that said "Hey everyone, Shnaiah likes South Park now!" I friggen hate that show with a passion. The internet is a belssing and a curse sometimes. XD
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Shnaiah is you anime girl??????
twitter

Solarcat20
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Solarcat20 » 12 years ago

i'm sure things will get better

Return to “General Discussion”