No
39%
???
35%

Total votes: 23

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 11 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:I just wish science would admit to there being "something" there instead of insisting it is our "imagination." :mad:

The weird thing is that humans still do not understand science; and scientists insist that people do not know it when they are clueless tOo z;lol:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

I'm not sure I understand Andriods point, but I have to say this thread has really left me feeling frustrated (like I’m making up what happened to me?). :unsure:

It appears to be unanimous that the only people who believe in the existence of ghosts (or whatever they are) are those that have had first-hand experiences with them. I can understand people feeling that they “don’t know” whether or not ghosts exist, but not that they don’t believe it to be possible – especially when so many people have had truly unexplainable situations (why wouldn’t you be at least open to the possibility?) :confused:
Last edited by AprilSeven on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

A few unexplainable events have happened to me throughout my life (they didn't happen to have anything to do with ghosts). I even have a physical "evidence" of one of these to remind me that this is not something I have dreamed, it really happened. But, it would be something else to come up with any evidence that could hold under a scientifical examination. I could show what I have to somebody, and he'd see I am telling the truth about this particular event. But in that particular case, most people could come up with multiple other explanations to this event (which I would not find probable, knowing the entire situation myself). Therefore they could simply conclude that most probably, nothing special happened, without questionning my account.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 11 years ago

undoubtedly most "ghost encounters" can be explained by other things, electromagnetic fields, subsonic vibrations making your eyes shake, stray light in your eye or camera, stuff like that is why science says it is all imagination, but I have herd of some encounters that can not be explained.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

HI- HUGS ME TOO SWEETHEART

Return to “General Discussion”