what is your all time favorite kind of pizza?

Off topic discussion.

what is your all time favorite pizza

Poll ended at 11 years ago

Ham and pineapple
No votes
Meat lovers
60%
Pepperoni and mushroom
40%
Tomato and extra cheese
No votes

Total votes: 5

Ellen Deeze
Kokoro Robot

what is your all time favorite kind of pizza?

Postby Ellen Deeze » 11 years ago

My all time favorite stuff to have on a pizza is ham and tomatoes!!! (giggles) I like lots of cheese, and a thick delicious crust!!

Here is a picture of my all time favorite pizza:

(ahem) :D

ham_cheese pizza.jpg
ham_cheese pizza.jpg (102.92 KiB) Viewed 1717 times

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 11 years ago

That's not a Pizza :confused: but anyway i nearly ever take a diffrent pizza than Hawaii one might say it's kinda simple but it's the best :lol:

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

I love pepperoni, sausage, ham, mushroom, tomato, and banana peppers.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

ooooh I have two favorites - one is a "garbage" pizza - you know: EVERYTHING on it!! The gloppier the better! Plenty of stretchy cheese, plus peperoni, sausage, meatballs, onions, mushrooms, peppers, eggplant and FRESH BASIL :w00t:

I also had - one time - this outstanding "Eggplant Parm" pizza - it also had roasted peppers and onions on it - WOW!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

I'm not too picky when it comes to pizza, but my all-time favorite would have to be the classic supreme pizza. I can pretty much go for anything on pizza, even anchovies.

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 11 years ago

Authentic Italian pizza that you find in Italian resteraunts. Not the American "variants" you find in Pizza Hut, Domino's etc. :wink:

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 11 years ago

the more meat and cheese the better.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Ellen Deeze
Kokoro Robot

Postby Ellen Deeze » 11 years ago

(Ahem) Hi everyone, (giggles)

I missed this site so much (smiles) I've been gone so long I almost forgot about this post.(smiles) Bullies are so mean. :( Thank you for replying to my Pizza Thread. (giggles) I hope you all will be my friends unlike some mean people like this one girl at school named Tamara who bullies me. (frowns)

"Tetsuwan Atom" wrote:That's not a Pizza :confused: but anyway i nearly ever take a diffrent pizza than Hawaii one might say it's kinda simple but it's the best :lol:

Hi Tetsuwan Atom:

Hmm, Pizzas come in all shapes and sizes and can have all sorts of tasty stuff. :) One of my fave pizzas is a peanut butter and jam pizza, but a Hawaiian pizza sounds really yummy too. (giggles)

"Anime Girl 16" wrote:I love pepperoni, sausage, ham, mushroom, tomato, and banana peppers.

Hi Anime Girl 13:

Your pizza sounds, (ahem)...really interesting. It sounds different than any other pizza I've had. :) But I bet it would still be pretty good too. (giggles)

"AprilSeven" wrote:ooooh I have two favorites - one is a "garbage" pizza - you know: EVERYTHING on it!! The gloppier the better! Plenty of stretchy cheese, plus peperoni, sausage, meatballs, onions, mushrooms, peppers, eggplant and FRESH BASIL :w00t:

I also had - one time - this outstanding "Eggplant Parm" pizza - it also had roasted peppers and onions on it - WOW!!

Hi AprilSevens :

(Ahem) Garbage pizza, almost doesn't sound like it makes very much sense, but now that you explained it, (giggles) it might be pretty tasty. I'm going to have to ask Mummy and Diddy to try that soon. :D

"Shiyonasan" wrote:I'm not too picky when it comes to pizza, but my all-time favorite would have to be the classic supreme pizza. I can pretty much go for anything on pizza, even anchovies.

Hi Shiyonasin :

Anchovies on a pizza? (giggles) That sounds pretty um, (ahem) different, but I may try that one day too. (smiles)

"Androids101" wrote:Authentic Italian pizza that you find in Italian resteraunts. Not the American "variants" you find in Pizza Hut, Domino's etc. :wink:

Hi Androids101:

(Ahem) I didn't know there was such as thing as an Italian pizza, but it might be worth a try. :) I'm sorry but what are Pizza Hut and Domino's? (giggles) Do they make special pizzas?

"diehard67" wrote:the more meat and cheese the better.

Hi diehard68:

(giggles) Meat and cheese on a pizza sounds yummy, like the one in my picture, (smiles) but (ahem) I like to eat peanut butter and strawberry jam on mine sometimes too. :D
Last edited by Ellen Deeze on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 11 years ago

peanutbutter on pizza?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!, that sounds like something avatargirl would eat, she loves peanutbutter, even eats it on icecream, or so she tells me. lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Return to “General Discussion”