I've never felt more depressed.....

Off topic discussion.
BlueCore
Robot President

I've never felt more depressed.....

Postby BlueCore » 11 years ago

Ok so I'm a teenage girl and my emotions are all over the place. I really like this guy whos really cute and his name is tommy. He goes to my acting group and he even sort of likes astro boy! At christmas time last year i went over to his house and it was super fun. And over the summer he got my e-mail from some one and started e-mailing me. He even asked me for my skype! So, I've been skyping with him not stop for the past about 3 1/2 month's! Yesterday he sent me a message asking me who my crush was. So i replied i will only tell you who mine is if you tell me who yours is.... So he started to give me hints, saying that i kno the girl, she goes to theatre, so has blonde hair. And So JOKINGLY i asked him if he liked (my best friend ever) leah.... and he said yeah........ The guy that i like, likes my best friend... I sat in the bathroom last night for a good 2 hours just balling my eyes out.... just that you should know why im depressed.
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

OMG - I went through a similar situation when I was your age, and it STILL bugs me today!!

BlueCore, even though it hurts so bad, do your best to trust that as we grow up, these kind of painful and frustration situations occur - and even though it might not feel like it right now, you WILL get through this and will find :heart: and happiness in the future.

In my situation, the boy I had such a huge crush on (for over a year) asked out one of my closest friends - AND SHE WENT OUT WITH HIM. Yes, she knew I was madly in love with him, but what makes it worse is - SHE DIDN'T EVEN LIKE HIM!! :mad: And to add insult to injury, she DIDN'T tell him about MY feelings for him (he didn't know how I felt - I was too shy).

Her attitude was "well, if he likes me and wants to date me, I might as well go out with him." :mad: :mad: :mad: That was the end of my friendship with her - and SHE DUMPED HIM after a while. Finally about 2 years later - he asked me out on a date - and, to my honest surprise - even though I had a pleasant evening (we just went to a school play) I found him a little boring, and was turned off because Sarah (my former friend and his ex girlfriend) was in the show. Anyway - that was the end of that.

Now - it sounds like you really have a friendship with this boy, and TRUST ME that is key to a real, wonderful relationship that lasts. He might have said Leah to see your reaction - or he could have a "superficial crush" on her, and not even realize that YOU are actually more his girlfriend, because he has a REAL RELATIONSHIP with you. That's all part of how crazy love can be.

One final comment - much later I was best friends with a guy named Steve who used to hang with me all the time and cheer me up when my boyfriend Craig broke my heart. Well, he told me one day that I had it backwards . . .and that he loved me and wanted to marry me and that Craig was a fool.

I've been married to Steve now for 23 years! :wub: You're a great lady, BlueCore - and I think you're gonna be okay - just keep being yourself! :)
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

BlueCore
Robot President

Aw! Well thank you so much! I have actually been comforted by my good friend Jonah who is very sweet and be is loping me through this
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

I empathize with your disappointment, BlueCore, but I shall spare you details of my own love-life. I can say that I have had a few crushes, but they were disappointing.

Suffice it to say that you are not alone in your sadness. You are young, & there will be other boys. :heart:

BlueCore
Robot President

"jeffbert" wrote:I empathize with your disappointment, BlueCore, but I shall spare you details of my own love-life. I can say that I have had a few crushes, but they were disappointing.

Suffice it to say that you are not alone in your sadness. You are young, & there will be other boys. :heart:

Thank you :) you guys have made me feel a whole lot better.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

You are welcome, BlueCore.

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jayrath » 11 years ago

I'm sending you positive thoughts and positive energy, BlueCore! He obviously doesn't deserve you. An internet hug to you.

Astroboy599
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astroboy599 » 11 years ago

I'm sorry Bluecore, but just like Aprilseven said, just keep being yourself, you will find somebody, you are a great person and you always will be :)
Astro: "Dr. O'shay....... Do I have to do my homework?" O'shay: "yes Astro, you must do your homework" Astro: "darn it!"

鉄腕アトムのルール :astro:
My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Aang599?feature=mhee

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

hi- hugs pray you the very best always BLUECORE- one day you will get the sweetest boy who will make you happy- hope we always be bff hugs- agree with ASTROBOY599= you are a great person!

BlueCore
Robot President

You guys have really helped me out. I send my thanks to you!!!!

Return to “General Discussion”