Hi! I'm new!

Off topic discussion.
SuperBet
Kokoro Robot

Hi! I'm new!

Postby SuperBet » 11 years ago

Hi guys!

I'm new here. I'm from Argentina. I remember seeing the 80's anime on TV in the 80's :lol: . Now I'm re watching all the episodes. :)

I've found somewhere in the net (I don't remember the link, it was a couple of years ago) scans of all the 23 volumes from Dark Horse edition. They are high resolution scans (but not cropped). If anyone is interested, I can start upload them for you. Just let me know...

That's all for now. :)

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

That's not allowed, sweetie. Also, this is the wrong forum for introductions.
lolwut

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 11 years ago

There are Manga sites on the net where people have shared Manga's they've scanned in. I don't know about copyrights on those however. I'm sure that the ones from Darkhorse are NOT with abandoned rights and if you posted them they would probably be subject to a 'take down notice' (or worse). In the case of youtube videos, it appears that some have been allowed via inclusion of commericial ads.

BTW the Darkhorse Mangas have been modified by being mirror image printed to allow left to right reading (instead of the right to left norm of Japanese Manga). If you look carefully you'll see Astro's hair spikes are backwards from the anime!

animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen

Postby animegirlalways » 11 years ago

Welcome to astroboy-online.com! :D

:heart: :astro:
Last edited by animegirlalways on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

Welcome SuperBet! :) I've moved your topic to the General Discussion forum.

Although we all enjoy sharing our findings with the other members, we also feel it's important to avoid copyrights infringements; some sites have been closed down for things like this and we wouldn't want it to happen to us.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

Yeah, it's a very serious issue around here...

... Which is why most of us here are advocates of legitimate means of access to our favorite shows. :) (Some of us have even gone as far as to create petitions.)
lolwut

Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

There was a member wanting to share pirated copies of the 2003 series, it would not work.
But anyway, welcome.

Solarcat20
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Solarcat20 » 11 years ago

Welcome SuperBet, hope u enjoy this site

Return to “General Discussion”