racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I hope the best for your mother
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 11 years ago

I will wish the best for your mother and your family in this time, I know how scary it can be as my own mother is going through chemotherapy for renal cancer and had to go through surgery.

Any illness is scary and I wish an easy recovery for your mother.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

I had both hips replaced, though I know nothing of stints. These things are becoming easier as the years pass; it should not be traumatic, avatargirl. :heart:

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

THANKS RACOONANGEL AND EARTHSHINE AND JEFFBERT for caring and being sweet! PRAY everything will be great for your mother EARTHSHINE! THANKS SO MUCH RACOONANGEL AND YOU TOO JEFFBERT! PRAY THE VERY BEST FOR EVERYONE!

GIGGLES- HAVE TO GO WITH MY MOM MONDAY TO LEARN HOW TO HELP HER AFTER HER SURGERY AND SHE WANTED ME TO GET SOMETHING DONE TO MY HAIR AND TOENAILS SO I COULD LOOK GOOD! I KINDA HOPE I LOOK CUTE! SHE IS SO SWEET THINKING LIKE A MOTHER WHILE GETTING READY FOR SURGERY!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING THE VERY BEST- GIGGLES YOU ARE ALL SO CUTE AND SWEET AND MAKE ME VERY HAPPY BEING MY FRIENDS !

YOU TRYING TO MELT ME JEFFBERT- GIGGLES THAT HEART IS SO CUTE! MAYBE YOU ARE JUST LIKE CHRIS - SORTA! THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

:p :heart:

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 11 years ago

You are the cute one, avatargirl. :)

Beyond the Stars

THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING SO SWEET- YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO HAPPY! THANKS JEFFBERT FOR MELTING ME- GIGGLES! THANKS FOR CALLING me "the cute one" SOPIKAMEOWMEOW- GIGGLES! PRAY THE VERY BEST ALWAYS! LOVE ALWAYS- AVATARGIRL-

THANKS FOR CARING ABOUT MY MOM! HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP!

atomicrush
Metro City Citizen

I'm sorry for you're mother

Postby atomicrush » 11 years ago

Geez, I really hope for the best for you! Best wishes & god bless of the heavens unto you. P.M. me if you want. :(
[sigpic][/sigpic]Take your time in life... The sweet joy will come to you :heart: :heart: :heart:
My Deviant Art (Larsara) http://larsara.deviantart.com/
My YouTube (AstroZalta) http://www.youtube.com/user/AstroZalta
HATENA SHUTDOWN CAN'T POST! :(
Tumblr (ask-movie-astro-boy)
http://ask-movie-astro-boy.tumblr.com/ Anyone want to follow? :p

Beyond the Stars

THANKS EVERYONE WITH LOVE- SHE HAS TO BE AT THE HOSPITAL AT 10 AM NEXT WEDNESDAY! ALL OF YOU ARE SO SWEET-!

Beyond the Stars

MY MOM had her surgery from around 12:29 pm til around 2 pm WEDNESDAY APRIL 24- the doctor said she lost some blood- but she is doing ok now but in pain. I love my MOM and want her to be healthy and pain free! I stay with her Wednesday night- my brother stay with her Thursday night. HOPE she can come home Saturday and will have to be her "coach"! THAT IS what they call what I am to be to her! I prefer being her "child" who loves her and wants to help her as much as a loving child can! THANKS EVERYONE FOR CARING SO MUCH!

HER surgery was knee joint replacement- apologize for being wrong when asked about the surgery- thanks with love everyone so much!

Return to “General Discussion”