Astro's reaction...

Off topic discussion.
AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

I think Astro would be able to turn his heart into seeing the horror of what he had done, and he would provide vital information to prevent further terrorist acts.

His soul is disconnected from his mind - I imagine Astro would have programming to help him break through such a strong blockage.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 11 years ago

Personally, I get the feeling that Astro would be both sadden, and upset by this recent event. Unable to determine how he should feel, or even why something like this would happen.

I do think that he would probably leave Japan to go help out in the U.S. as much as he could, this being Astro and all.

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 11 years ago

Guys... I dont think it's really respectful to talk about how a fiction character would react to a tragedy.

I think it's better to talk about how Osamu Tezuka would have reacted to it.
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

I didn't think anyone here was being disrespectful, and that was certainly not anyone's intent.

As to your suggestion about how Osamu Tezuka would react . . . I wouldn't be surprised if he confronted the situation directly and with Astro, as he did in Angel of Vietnam.

Come to think of it, HE was answering the same question we were asking: "What would Astro do?" :astro: :heart:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 11 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:I didn't think anyone here was being disrespectful, and that was certainly not anyone's intent.

As to your suggestion about how Osamu Tezuka would react . . . I wouldn't be surprised if he confronted the situation directly and with Astro, as he did in Angel of Vietnam.

Come to think of it, HE was answering the same question we were asking: "What would Astro do?" :astro: :heart:

Yeah, he probably would.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 11 years ago

Astro would have snatched them up so quick, they wouldn't have thought one before their guns were twisted into taffy.

When I look at the pictures, especially of bomb 2's placement, I can't believe no one saw it! With all that security around you'd think people had been briefed extensively.

That's why we call these "soft targets" in the military, terrorists will always strike when complacency sets in.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Return to “General Discussion”