Who has what pets?

Off topic discussion.
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

"Angel of the Stars" wrote:
As for me, my family has never owned any pets. I've always liked cats, but I'm semi-allergic to them. :(

That's too bad! D: What kind of cat would you own if you could have one?

Probably either a gray tabby or black cat. I'm not too picky though. Most cats love being around me, so I would go for just about any type.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

That dog is so cute! I love the action shot!

I myself if I had the ability to pick what breed of cat I owned I would either choose; a sphinx, a javanese or a savannah cat F3 or higher.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

I myself if I had the ability to pick what breed of cat I owned I would either choose; a sphinx, a javanese or a savannah cat F3 or higher.

Savannah cats are very lovely~ :3
One of my friends owns one, although she's not very friendly. ^^" She intce scratched me.

Probably either a gray tabby or black cat. I'm not too picky though. Most cats love being around me, so I would go for just about any type.

Ooh! Good choices! :D
I love all sorts of cats, but I'd love to have a pure white cat or a black cat! :3

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

My wife doesn't like cats (dog person). I'm not fussy, if I were to get a cat any kind would do so long as it is a 'lap' cat.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Ragdolls are nice cats as well! Here's something I found on them:

"Ragdolls*got their name for the limp body position they have when getting attention. This breed is basically built for affection. Ragdolls are laid-back, and are often willing to put up with a lot if it means getting attention. This breed is not big on exploring, preferring to follow owners around the house and stay within petting distance. These cats usually keep this affectionate, kitten-like demeanor into old age."

=Tetsuwan Penguin;230121]My wife doesn't like cats (dog person). I'm not fussy, if I were to get a cat any kind would do so long as it is a 'lap' cat.

Abyssinian and Russian Blues are nice, affectionate cats that are in my top favorites! :)
Although Abyssinians love to be active~ ^^

Plus both have lovely fur!
Last edited by Angel of the Stars on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 9 years ago

"Reid958" wrote:(ING)http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3543&stc=1&d=1415899695(IMG)

My colli - Stafford X and her name is meadow, she's only 5 years old. Had her ever since when she 4 months I think. :-) I think that's one of the funniest pictures of my dog, I mean look at her face.

levitating dog lol
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Windswept Cloak
Banned
Location: Sitting at my desk, surrounded by books and papers.

Postby Windswept Cloak » 9 years ago

Never had any. Too expensive.
I joined this forum in late 2013 when I was 15 going on 16. Ignore my oldest posts, they embarrass me so much that I've considered permanantly leaving the forum more than once. I've grown out of my fangirling phase over Black Jack, Atom and Uran ages ago but the memories still embarrass me at times... :unsure: Though, I try to be more open-minded about it and accept it as an "interesting stage of my life". :tezuka:

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

My family owns two dogs and two cats, but one of the cats hides all the time.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

One of my friends owns one, although she's not very friendly. ^^" She intce scratched me.

They are not your typical house cat that's for sure :D They take a very dedicated owner as they are descended from African servals :d evil:

Which is why if I were to have one I'd prefer to have one that is a F3 or higher (this means that one of their great-grandparents was a serval. F1 means one parent was a serval).

I've seen some savannah cats that are fairly friendly and sociable at the F3 and higher mark (and are less "crazy" :w00t :)

I really love cats. :heart:

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Earthshine" wrote:

They are not your typical house cat that's for sure :D They take a very dedicated owner as they are descended from African servals :d evil:

Which is why if I were to have one I'd prefer to have one that is a F3 or higher (this means that one of their great-grandparents was a serval. F1 means one parent was a serval).

I've seen some savannah cats that are fairly friendly and sociable at the F3 and higher mark (and are less "crazy" :w00t :)

I really love cats. :heart:

XD
Sorry, this is probably a dumb question, but what does "F3" stand for?

Umbral-Coltwings: My family owns two dogs and two cats, but one of the cats hides all the time.

Cool! :D
What do they look like? :3

Windswept Cloak: Never had any. Too expensive.

What sort of pet would you have if you could?
Last edited by Angel of the Stars on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General Discussion”