Who has what pets?

Off topic discussion.
Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Who has what pets?

Postby Angel of the Stars » 9 years ago

I decided to create this thread so we (members) can talk about our pets here! :D
Whether they are alive or have passed away, I thought it would be a good way for us all to connect?

Here are a couple picture of my baby iguana, Cabbage:

click for spoilerImage

click for spoilerImage

She sadly and abruptly passed away last year on my birthday (of course). He had had to give her to a friend of our's because our land lord AGAIN made us get rid of our pet (even though one of our neighbor's had an idiotic bull dog that would bark and howl in the middle of the night). :mad:
While the friend was at school (it was really cold that day), the light bulb for Cabbage's lamp burnt out and she had to die slowly from cold. :cry:

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 9 years ago

I had 2 cats, but they died in the recent years. Here is an image of the last one. She pleads innocent of the charge of scratching post destruction :p And she is invisible. Or so she believes :whistling:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 9 years ago

Ohhh I'm so sorry about your little Cabbage :cry: I love lizards so much and would dearly like to have one but I am so busy a lot of the time I'm afraid I might neglect it accidentally.

Well, you all know I got my little gray kitty yesterday and before her about 3 years ago I had a 20 year old cat named Peaches. Sadly we had to put him down because he was 20 years old and his quality of life was really going downhill :cry:

My mom has two dogs; a really fat chihuahua that looks like Chris Farly and a Yorkshire terrier mix who is super smart and super obedient.

Yes kitties are always invisible :whistling:
Last edited by Earthshine on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

@fafner: Such a cute cat! :D Lol, yes, they are very, truely invisible.. X"D

@Earthshine: Chris Farly?! I love that comedian! X"D

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 9 years ago

Okay. When I was little I had hamsters, Mickey and Minnie. When I was 8 I had a pet rabbit named Dandelion, but she passed away in the summer after 4th grade. That same year we got two rabbits from 4H, a black one named Dandelion 2 (later shortened to Dandy), and a brown one named Chocolate. They passed about in 6th or 7th grade. We also had several fish throughout the years. For my 15th birthday, I got two kittens (Holly and Molly), and a year later in our new house, we ended up taking in a stray we named Maxie. (She's a hunter. She'll catch many squirrels and other rodents). Later that year, Dave ended up in custody of his cats Cooper and Fletcher (Dave is my mom's boyfriend). Dave's ex-wife couldn't keep them anymore due to allergies, so now we have 5 cats! And last year we got a dog named Chance. He's a big dog.

And there's a possibility Sis is gonna start raising frogs for her science fair project.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Anime Girl" wrote:Okay. When I was little I had hamsters, Mickey and Minnie. When I was 8 I had a pet rabbit named Dandelion, but she passed away in the summer after 4th grade. That same year we got two rabbits from 4H, a black one named Dandelion 2 (later shortened to Dandy), and a brown one named Chocolate. They passed about in 6th or 7th grade. We also had several fish throughout the years. For my 15th birthday, I got two kittens (Holly and Molly), and a year later in our new house, we ended up taking in a stray we named Maxie. (She's a hunter. She'll catch many squirrels and other rodents). Later that year, Dave ended up in custody of his cats Cooper and Fletcher (Dave is my mom's boyfriend). Dave's ex-wife couldn't keep them anymore due to allergies, so now we have 5 cats! And last year we got a dog named Chance. He's a big dog.

And there's a possibility Sis is gonna start raising frogs for her science fair project.

You've had a lot of pets! I'm really jealous! How are you five cats doing? :)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 9 years ago

They're doing great. Fletcher likes to annoy Holly though. Holly doesn't like him to much, so Fletcher likes to sneak up on her.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 9 years ago

(ING)http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3543&stc=1&d=1415899695(IMG)

My colli - Stafford X and her name is meadow, she's only 5 years old. Had her ever since when she 4 months I think. :-) I think that's one of the funniest pictures of my dog, I mean look at her face.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.06 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
Last edited by Reid958 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Reid958, try posting your image again. It's not working.

As for me, my family has never owned any pets. I've always liked cats, but I'm semi-allergic to them. :(

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

"Anime Girl" wrote:They're doing great. Fletcher likes to annoy Holly though. Holly doesn't like him to much, so Fletcher likes to sneak up on her.

:lol: I can see why she doesn't enjoy his company. XD

My colli - Stafford X and her name is meadow, she's only 5 years old. Had her ever since when she 4 months I think. :-) I think that's one of the funniest pictures of my dog, I mean look at her face.
Attached Images

Aw, such a cute dog! :D

As for me, my family has never owned any pets. I've always liked cats, but I'm semi-allergic to them. :(

That's too bad! D: What kind of cat would you own if you could have one?

Return to “General Discussion”